Sign in to follow this  
New_Order

Hear Ye, Hear ye. I Bring you my Idle Thumbs Video

Good day

Over at Adventure Gamers I often make humorous videos that touch on community issues. Anyway, to cut a long story shot, I made one for Idle Thumbs. I hope you like it. If I get enough positive responses I will make more.

One thing to note is that the audio quality is quite poor (though it seems to be decent on this PC), at the moment I don't have the equipment to record better audio but that will change soon :) The video is around 12 mbs

http://s88514120.onlinehome.us/Paper%20Street%20Productions/Thumb.wmv

You need a cameraman, a director, an editor, three grips, a writer, and a speech coach.... Other than that it is awesome.

:shifty:

You can never tell with Kingz. Maybe he was just trying to be helpful. Or maybe he hates it and also hates you personally. It's a little game he likes to play.

You can never tell with Kingz. Maybe he was just trying to be helpful. Or maybe he hates it and also hates you personally. It's a little game he likes to play.
If I ever need a narrator for my antics, Jake, you'd get the job.

I was kind of hoping you would pick me as the random thumbs member. I bet everyone was hoping that you would say them when you were picking.

But it was you :mock:

I kind of felt mad when you wasted all of that Nestle Quik. You shouldn't be so wasteful.

There was a bowl under.

I kid.

But no, seriously...

FUCK YOU

Pretty cool that you put that together, New_Order. I wouldn't mind seeing where you can go with this.

Or rather, heck, it doesn't have to have anything to do with Idle Thumbs...just make some cool shorts or something.

Thanks, I appreciate that :) Oh BTW, I have tonnes on AG

Here are some links to them:

John Epic Daily: http://forums.adventuregamers.com/showthread.php?t=6177 (Search through this thread, there are 3 videos)

Adventure Gamers question Answered in Video Form: http://forums.adventuregamers.com/showthread.php?t=6907 (Search through this thread, there are 2 videos here)

I also have a proper short film that I shot (Not by myself this time, unlike the others. I don't have a link to that one though sorry)

Hey that was pretty great! I thought that some of the editing was actually quite good, especially the couch-roll montage and the bit where you push the beaker under the waterdispenser. It actually makes me want to go shoot some random erratic movie like this!

And with the necktie and your particular script, you even had a David Brent going there in the beginning!

Hey that was pretty great! I thought that some of the editing was actually quite good, especially the couch-roll montage and the bit where you push the beaker under the waterdispenser. It actually makes me want to go shoot some random erratic movie like this!

And with the necktie and your particular script, you even had a David Brent going there in the beginning!

Check out my above post with the link to all the adventure gamers stuff. The John Epic ones have good editing :)

I kind of felt mad when you wasted all of that Nestle Quik. You shouldn't be so wasteful.

It was banana nesquik - not chocolate. (at least that's what it looks like) - so I wouldn't worry too much.

Chocolate is the only true flavour of Nesquik.

I also liked the video. The bit with the spoons made me giggle.

Like a schoolgirl :shifty:

In terms of the poor sound you mentioned, you'd be better off keeping ambient noise, even if it's just hiss, in, rather than cutting to complete silence in between your lines.

It was banana nesquik - not chocolate. (at least that's what it looks like) - so I wouldn't worry too much.

Chocolate is the only true flavour of Nesquik.

This is completely true. Had it been chocolate, I would have worried.

In terms of the poor sound you mentioned, you'd be better off keeping ambient noise, even if it's just hiss, in, rather than cutting to complete silence in between your lines.

Thats true

suitably odd, pretty amusing.

i quite liked it :) ... we demand more :)

SiN

Sorry, I didn't find it in the slightest bit amusing. You'll have to try harder if you want to entertain me.

The AGS stuff was much more fun.