Tanukitsune

They've gone too far this time... (The Apocalypse is Nigh?)

So, a combination of Incredibles cash-in and the complete inability to create interesting new characters. "hey guys, lets rape the old favourites instead!".

You're right, I don't care any more either.

Haha, that is great.

Actually I'm still loading the content of the page. Be back in a sec.

[added] it left me completely Meh. I couldn't care less. What, just because theres another stupid show that I'll never see anyway? Why worry? Let them have it, at least they'll leave us alone for some time.

Wow, that seems to be the most crap animated series since The Batman.

What the hell is going on with the WB these days? :erm:

Excuse me but did you just talk ill of the Batman Animated Series, which was a genius piece of work that inspired the whole industry, even revitalised it?

Nope.

I was talking about the crap series that started on fall 2004 on WB Kids.

Do not even try to suggest that I was earlier talking about Bruce Timm's most awesome creation ever, the original 1992 series. My personal favourite animated series.

He must be talking about a newer series, because the old batman animated series was absolutely fantastic. That show was so fucking stylish, great art and sound design. I feel like wretching anytime I catch a glimpse of a newer cartoon out of the corner of my eye; it seems the whole industry has just gone and deficated on itself, trying to outdo each other with the most ass-simple art and annoying voice actors.

Those fucks can go to hell, I feel sorry for today's kids.

EDIT: Oh, Kolzig already posted :shifty:.

I know it's for kids, and I know it's not like they destroyed all the classic Looney Tunes stuff and replaced it with this, but it still makes me sad.

Also, I don't get the concept. Why is Daffy Duck now a 'weapons expert'? If they're going to completely change the characters, why not come up with a new cast, rather than violating the Looney Tunes characters? And finally, they all look too evil, it's stylised way too much in that direction.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to see 'Buzz' Bunny saving the world with attitude, but it will probably be a massive hit.

Why is Daffy Duck now a 'weapons expert'?

You'd think that'd be While E Coyote if anyone...

But, that said... hahahahahahaa!! I've not seen a "kids cartoon by committee" this bad since maybe Extreme Ghostbusters or something.

Jesus fucking Christ.

All this cartoon talk reminds me of the original superman cartoon. Its plots were Gulag-thin but it had a similar style to that great Batman series...

You mean the 1996 Superman TAS?

Well it's style was similar to the 1992 series because, Bruce Timm & co. was behind it.

NO! What did they do to Batman?! Why does he look like Jackie Chan in his animated series?! What is the meaning of this -what's this all about? I understand, but I do not comprehend.

Hmm, if I remember correctly, the makers of the Jackie Chan animated crapholio are also behind this new Batman series.

"Although you might think these faces are familiar, trust me: this is a whole new world."

So, really, they could have just made an actual new world then?

Bah! You guys are crazy! The distinctive art style! The original and unforgettable names like "Buzz" and "Slick" and...whatever the other ones were! You people just don't know what good television is--No, this isn't good television.

This is x-treme television.

To the max.

You mean the 1996 Superman TAS?

Well it's style was similar to the 1992 series because, Bruce Timm & co. was behind it.

No, I meant the ones from the 40's.