Sign in to follow this  
General Fuzzy McBitty

Sims 2... my first death.

Seeing as how my PS2 was a lemon, and target was out of stock, I bought the Sims 2 to mess around while I waited.

My first death occured today, when Fuzzy McBitty had to pee so bad that he ran to the bathroom where the maid was cleaning the toilet. Flustered and over liquified, Fuzzy wet himself, and the maid pointed and laughed.

This led to a downward spiral for Fuzzy. He became depressed, and his needs stopped being met.

Finally, he ran out of energy and passed out on the floor. When he awoke more than 10 hours later, his bladder bar was in the red again, and he pissed himself almost right away. He then fell to the ground and died.

Think about that.

Maybe. It's hard to say. There are still things that you can't do that I'd like to be able to do. Plus they added stuff like the money tree to take away a bit of realism.

The most annoying thing is that you can't take your things with you if you move. You get cash value.

My sim just married a whore.

Fucking eh.

I married the Red Head, cause I figured I could see if the red hair would breed true. Well it turns out she's on the Romance aspiration track, and just by wedding Fuzzy she lost a shit load of points.

She doesn't want a baby, but she's pregnant.

Her currant goals include meeting new people and making out with 3 sims.

I'm betting that since I have no intention of letting her slut aroud, she'll get depressed and die.

NOW does it get the Most Eerily Close To Actual Everyday Reality Ever Award? :P

naw. I have my roof set up flat, with a staircase off of the second floor. There's a hot tub and a bar up there... so when the maid is over, i just remove the door.

Besides that, I realised that when they're pissed at you you can remove commands like "get slapped."

His dead. I don`t know why but you wont get him alive if you dont start there you saved last. I think its grat FUN :grin: killing my sims at sims. When i get guests i use the knowledge sucker maskine and sucks the knowlendge and THEN i kill them. But i dont let em pee on their self. More like sending the out in the pool and remove the ladder.