General Fuzzy McBitty

Old PS2 games

I've only played a few PS2 games, but I definitely recommend ICO and Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus.

ICO is a beautiful game with fighting sequences, but otherwise like adventure game.

Sly is a platform game that is humorous and fun.

FGM

ICO and Sly are both great games but I think you will find it very difficult to buy ICO at a cheap price - most gamestores have sold out and it usually sells on Ebay UK for at least £30 ;(

Whaaa? ICO costs 30 whatever the hell that symbol stands fors where you are? How much is that compared to a new game?

Damn, I'm glad I live in the U.S. I got my copy of ICO at EB Games for 12 dollars (And that is crazy cheap compared a 50 dollar new game.) And our currency makes sense to me, which is another plus. WE DON'T ACCEPT DUBLOONS HERE, YOU PIRATE! :frusty: (You can't buy that ceramic pottery, but we will be happy to take those shiny things off your hands for free.)

Damn, I'm glad I live in the U.S. I got my copy of ICO at EB Games for 12 dollars (And that is crazy cheap compared a 50 dollar new game.) And our currency makes sense to me, which is another plus. WE DON'T ACCEPT DUBLOONS HERE, YOU PIRATE! :frusty: (You can't buy that ceramic pottery, but we will be happy to take those shiny things off your hands for free.)
Ditto.

Whaaa? ICO costs 30 whatever the hell that symbol stands fors where you are? How much is that compared to a new game?

Sorry - that was 30 UK pounds, and if you know the exchange rate for dollars/pounds you will realise how expensive that is!

Apparently ICO is impossible to find in UK gamestores, and we don't really have that many shops that sell used games.

The main place to look is Ebay, but the majority of sellers and buyers know what games are hard to find, so consequently the price is always high!

I've been trying to buy the PC version of FF8 for over a year now but it always sells for over 30 UK pounds!!!! :fart:

You're a straight A student and you don't know what pounds are?

Anyway Manhunter is right. 30 pounds is a hell of a lot to pay for a game that's four years old. And I can attest to the fact that there is about no chance of finding ICO for sale in New Zealand.

You're a straight A student

No, he got an F in math.

Oh man, then his parents are going to kill him for sure.

Not to mention the hordes of rampaging brits demanding recognition for their weird-ass money.

I kid, I kid. Now Canada, that's some monopoly money!

30 pounds is 43.71 euro's which is 56.64 US dollars

Thank you XE.com

And, yes, that's bloody expensive.

Get the Vibration pack/edition.

Your Rez gaming life is incomplete without it.

Mmmm, Rez (the royal)we love you.

It's hardly old (november of '04), but i've been playing Ratchet & Clank: UYA, and hot damn is it fun. Seriously polished, fun gameplay.

Were the other games this good? I figure I can probably pick 'em up cheap by now.