tabacco

Psychonauts on pre-order!

Oh man, after reading the Double Fine Action News for like two years, I felt this huge sense of accomplishment from the latest post even though I didn't do anything at all.

Woo. :tup:

And EB says April 19th. I wonder if that's official or not.

Oh man, after reading the Double Fine Action News for like two years, I felt this huge sense of accomplishment from the latest post even though I didn't do anything at all.

Woo. :tup:

And EB says April 19th. I wonder if that's official or not.

I suspect so, since this is the one Tim linked to a half dozen times in his news update :)

Well, I've gone ahead and pre-ordered mine (PS2 version). What's everybody else waiting for?

What's everybody else waiting for?

The European PC version?

April 19th is a Tuesday here. Sexy.

Now, not only am I excited for Psychonauts, but I'm excited to find out what they'll come up with next. Woo.

Wow, I'm so happy that it's finally happening. Waiting for a European PC pre-order and then it's buy buy buy for me. :)

Yeah, this makes the release date of Psychonauts seem much nearer...

wait... now, the problem is the money..

Darn, time to reactivate my connection in the underground manatee fights community.

April 19th is a Tuesday here. Sexy.
Where exactly would it not be a Tuesday?

I preordered my copy (Xbox) today at my local EB Games. They have a deal right now where you get an extra $10 trade-in value for each pair of games you bring in. I traded six games, most of which go for $20 or less these days, and got $71 in credit.

Had I thought about it, I might have used $15 of the other $21 to order the strategy guide. Tim told Moos they've submitted some pretty cool artwork for the book. Instead, I put it towards Xenosaga Episode II. Oh well.

So is XBox the only platform available for pre-order? I searched and nothing else came up.

I just got back from Sundance to the good news.

GameStop has the other versions for preorder as well.

And they accept international orders too! I wonder if I should wait or order the US edition? :erm:

About the hint book Tim said, "I plan to give them all of the concept art we have and try to make it something cool. Because we always want to do a book, 'the art of...' whatever game we're working on, but we can never afford it. So hopefully we can fit it in there like you say. So I think it will have good stuff in it, yes!"