Sign in to follow this  
lailoken

the new james bond

so here's the scoop. this new flatmate moved in with me and he is like this huge james bond fan. he has all the old movies on dvd and I kinda got into the whole thing again, remembering how I loved those movies when I was a kid and all that...

anyway. so I started looking around and it turns out that pierce brosnan is not going to be part of the new bond movies anymore! so they are looking into getting someone new to play the role and the hottest candidate at this moment is ....hugh jackman???

ok so I really like him in the xmen movies and stuff but seriously? he's not bond! so I started thinking and wondering who could play bond? tonight it just hit me. what about ralph fiennes? he is perfect for the part! why is nobody talking about him for the part at all? anybody have any ideas? he would be perfect!

yeah I want the english fucking patient to play james bond! who else? who friggin else? gimme reasons? not questions!

Don't be so quick to count Jackman out. He's got some really good acting range... that and Puff Daddy wanted to try the part, and that scares me.

Honestly though... I'd like to see Sean Connery do it. Seeing James Bond as an old fart would be great. :oldman:

so here's the scoop. this new flatmate moved in with me and he is like this huge james bond fan. he has all the old movies on dvd and I kinda got into the whole thing again, remembering how I loved those movies when I was a kid and all that...

anyway. so I started looking around and it turns out that pierce brosnan is not going to be part of the new bond movies anymore! so they are looking into getting someone new to play the role and the hottest candidate at this moment is ....hugh jackman???

ok so I really like him in the xmen movies and stuff but seriously? he's not bond! so I started thinking and wondering who could play bond? tonight it just hit me. what about ralph fiennes? he is perfect for the part! why is nobody talking about him for the part at all? anybody have any ideas? he would be perfect!

How about Clive Owen for Bond, he is CLEARLY the best candidate for the job.

Pierce Brosnan actually said that Colin Farrell would be best for the role, and would (and I quote); 'eat the heads off everybody else'.

I hope it's not him, and I hope it's not Ralph Fieeennnnees, but Hugh Jackman wouldn't be that bad.

True. I once called bob British and now i'll be carrying that little ringo starr toy with me for the rest of my life.

No, they reluctantly accept that they are British, seeing as they are part of the British Isles, and specifically the island of Great Britain. They do get rather stereotypically violent if you call them English though.

That picture of him makes him look like he's about to perform a cavity search
Rowan Atkinson or Wesley Snipes?

Rowan Atkinson or Wesley Snipes?

God, i pray Rowan Atkinson. At least he looks like he might be gentle. Wesley Snipes would sucker punch an anus.

there is no actor who is cooler than samuel L jackson...

theres your fucking bond right there.