Jake

Psychonauts box art

I got bored and made a slightly modified version. I know, I know, shut up. I couldn't help myself. I have a sordid history with box art mockups.

Hey, that looks awesome! I would have done the same with that black border/shadow behind the white text!

I kinda like the blue glow in the original title, though ;)

--Erwin

Oh, and April? April?!

I think he was referring to the newsletter and not the game itself, but I could be wrong.

Hey, that looks awesome! I would have done the same with that black border/shadow behind the white text!

I kinda like the blue glow in the original title, though ;)

--Erwin

psycho6.jpg ¬ ¬

I read that Majesco letter as the games publishing date being April as well... Maybe they did mean the newsletter. That would be weird though.

Yeah. I mean, who "launches" a fucking newsletter anyway? The game's coming out in April. That's long enough. Otherwise I'm going to start declaring "launch dates" for meaningless newsletters, which is gonna make heads roll.

It's nice to know that being a member of the web site will actually have benefits (other than gaining access to a members-only section that can be easily bypassed by simply typing in a URL). And perhaps we will soon hear information concerning explosion stickers, which I deeply feel Schafer owes us. The lying bastard.

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I think you guys are right. It'd have to be one heck of a newsletter if it took them four months to write it. :shifty:

My guess on the phrase "launch date" would be that the big PR launch date is then, with the game shipping sometime after E3. That way Majesco can use E3 to its promotional advantage.

Also, I find it awesome that they said what they did about DF in the e-mail. It makes me very happy about Majesco publishing the game.

My guess on the phrase "launch date" would be that the big PR launch date is then, with the game shipping sometime after E3. That way Majesco can use E3 to its promotional advantage.

Hmmm, that would make sense. Imagine a crapload of desperately wigged out impassioned Tim Schafer whores fans waiting in line to play the damned E3 demo, and personality-empty Gamespot reporters writing personality-empty coverage.

....and Chris being annoyingly frightening about it as usual. :shifty:

I've seen E3 photos and he barely does that at all.

For instance. That has to be the best E3 picture ever taken by anyone anywhere, at any time, ever.

Girlfriend, you seriously need to get new eye implants. And take a History Of Photographic Art course. That lighting - um, what little of it there is - is atrocious. Also the composition and subject focus is askew: just who exactly is the photographer aiming at? Chris or those Barbie dolls?

Chris, pointing at the Barbie Dolls.

Man, shut up! SHUT UP!!! It IS the best E3 picture ever!!!

Girlfriend, you seriously need to get new eye implants. And take a History Of Photographic Art course. That lighting - um, what little of it there is - is atrocious. Also the composition and subject focus is askew: just who exactly is the photographer aiming at? Chris or those Barbie dolls?

It's avant-garde

Hmmm, that would make sense. Imagine a crapload of desperately wigged out impassioned Tim Schafer whores fans waiting in line to play the damned E3 demo, and personality-empty Gamespot reporters writing personality-empty coverage.

....and Chris being annoyingly frightening about it as usual. :shifty:

He looks like a pirate in the second picture.

Also, someone has a Muppet poster.... Muppets are cool.

Also, someone has a Muppet poster.... Muppets are cool.

Not just a poster, but a jigsaw puzzle too. I just wish the Muppet Show were on DVD for real (none of this "Best of" crap).

Veering slightly back toward the topic, but not much... like a tired driver trying to stay on a straight road at night while drunk and trying to send an SMS message on his phone while simultaniously rolling a cigarette with the other and in fact only controlling the car with his knees.... if you look closely at the news banner on the DFAN, it has changed slightly, and Jay Leno and Goerge Bush are now smoking joints. Or maybe ordinary cigarettes, I don't know.

I noticed this out of complete boredom. The novelty of being stuck in a Resident Evil game has worn off, especially as the only thing missing is the most vital part of any self respecting zombie game; zombies. I was staring at the DFAN, just hoping something was going to happen, for about 20 minutes, before it came to my attention.

I got a confirmation from Majesco. He was referring to Psychonauts. Mid-April, he says they're aiming for.

:woohoo:

xbox and pc versions are launching simultaneously, right?

Not much point for this... but, heck, here's my minor tweaks (based on Jake's excellently modified artwork).

I wanted to make Raz stand out a little more...

attachment.php?attachmentid=87

post-94-1337560282758_thumb.jpg