Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

I need some help

Since I started using Firefox I decided that I should probably get around to fixing Tim Fandango so it displays correctly. I managed to just get that sorted out (that CSS Edit extension is incredible), but I've got another question. Can someone please tell me why it's displaying question marks where apostrophes and quotes should be? How would I go about fixing that?

Yes, Jake, I'm going to try to get all of the Psychonauts stuff worked out today. ¬¬

Last question, does Firefox always ignore javascript set window sizes or is it just my computer? It's quite annoying.

Why fix it? I'm getting kinda used to all these sites being messed up in FireFox. :blink:

On a side note: I designed the Adventure Developers site with browser in-dependency in mind, and the site displays flawlessly in almost every browser, except... Internet Explorer! Hahaha, can you believe that? How fucking ironic is that!?

(Not that the site looks bad in IE, it's only one small mis-alignment issue on the forum pages, but I thought it was funny anyways.)

--Erwin

The question marks have to do with the character encoding of your browser and the page. It is always safer, however, to just have regular 's and "s than the ones that are leaning in or out. They display correctly on a wider array of settings.

The site looks fine. Which I cannot say for the Church of Tim... I am affraid I don't feel like fixing it, alas.