Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

What's with all the sex jokes?

Why do you think I got so frustrated with those damnable smilies?

(Insert Generic Sexual Innuendo About 'Frustration', Followed By :eyebrow: )

Man, I bet that devastated you.

Why do you think I got so frustrated with those damnable smilies?

Awww, come on! That's a lame excuse made up on the spot. You just wanted to fool around and have a laugh, like many of you Idle folks have done before.

And if I'm wrong, then well... Replacing a bunch of smiley's isn't really a well thought out solution in my humble, sincere, opinion. :blink:

--Erwin

Hey, did you guys see the interview with Christopher Hitchens on The Daily Show (it's up on the website)? He claims to almost have been scratched by Mother Teresa and spanked by Margaret Thatcher. He doesn't tell the stories though. Pity.

Hey, did you guys see the interview with Christopher Hitchens on The Daily Show (it's up on the website). He claims to almost have been scratched by Mother Teresa and spanked by Margaret Thatcher. He doesn't tell the stories though. Pity.
*gasp* The sex talk continues! :wtf:

I suggest you remove Idle Banter -forums. I predict that the sex talk will lessen significantly that way.

Yeah. Either remove the forums or ban me... :erm:

Completely off topic, but are you really in South Africa right now?
The forum thinks so. (My Time Zone is +2 GMT.)

P.S. Moos, your signature ("Oh my god! Let's make out!" -- Lili) is obscene, too.

Awww, come on! That's a lame excuse made up on the spot.

That's not true at all!

You just wanted to fool around and have a laugh, like many of you Idle folks have done before.

And if I'm wrong, then well... Replacing a bunch of smiley's isn't really a well thought out solution in my humble, sincere, opinion. :blink:

--Erwin

Well I already tried to address it directly and it didn't seem to be making any difference so I just decided to fuck around (HARHAHRHAH GET IT) for a while.

Awww, come on! That's a lame excuse made up on the spot.

No it's not.

Well I already tried to address it directly and it didn't seem to be making any difference so I just decided to fuck around (HARHAHRHAH GET IT) for a while.

OMG THAT IS SO SEXUAL.

The sex 'jokes' are not really jokes, as much as they are completely random, childish references to sex. They're old and no longer funny. I tire of them, like I tire of tofurkey at Christmas. Jesus Christ, I think the wind is about to take the friggin' roof off.

Man, that was one thread and it was carefully planned and written in humour. It is a lot different from having every second post contain some retarded, redundant, immature sexual reference followed by an equally retarded and redundant emoticon.

That's not true at all!

Hmmmffrgh... :deranged:

Ha! So I was partially right! :sombrero: (I must've missed your direct addressing approach, though. Did you start a thread or something?)

--Erwin