Sign in to follow this  
Erkki

Happy new year!

ok now that I've woken up again and got some water to drink:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

May it be a fruitfull gaming year and may you all find true happiness!

Whoa, that was a weird, pleasant, though last minute party. T'was cool and all... good music, great booze, awesome people... all the way until a friend stripped -- just like that. One moment all was attired, the next he was butt-bare. He was pissed, granted -- and stripping when drunk is as natural as automatic for him; however, when that happens it is a sure sign that the party is drawing to a close. A very fortunate side effect of his exhibitionism is that all men therein present become a tad more confident in their masculinity -- him not being in the least, how shall we put it, endowed in the Johnson department.

A very fortunate side effect of his exhibitionism is that all men therein present become a tad more confident in their masculinity -- him not being in the least, how shall we put it, endowed in the Johnson department.

misc9.jpg

More fun here, though I'm probably the last person on the internet to see that stuff. Yeah, I just found it today.

...though I'm probably the last person on the internet to see that stuff. Yeah, I just found it today.

No no, please allow me to re-assure you. I am always the last person to see anything on the internet.

This year was the first that I remember not doing anything remotely sociable on New Year's Eve. At exactly midnight, the sound of fireworks crept through my bedroom window as I watched the end of HL2. I had been drunk the 2 nights before though...

HA! :frusty:

What's that supposed to mean? Or is it a Finnish tradition to slam your head against a wall at the beginning of a new year?

--Erwin

What's that supposed to mean? Or is it a Finnish tradition to slam your head against a wall at the beginning of a new year?
:deranged:

Me and a few of my friends went to climb an old railroad bridge and hang out.. we didn't really watch the time, we knew that it was 12:00 when we heard gunshots all around us.

Such is life in Oklahoma, USA.