MrHoatzin

Your avatars are being held hostage...

I have this funny feeling that our avatars will be brutally murdered since someone put our avatars back but not the smilies... :frown::sad:

Didn't someone have a thing about eye touching? Or did I dream that? :shifty:

Anyhoo this person's avatar I quite liked, whoever they are.

A big jolly fuck you to whoever changed the forum back without putting the smileys where they belong.

I do not WANT to see a forums full of cats! Have a bloody heart, dammit! I lost mine yesterday! ;(

Change to whatever you bloody want, but not cats, I'm already getting :cens0r: misty eyed, dammit!

Then again- at that particular moment in time, I wanted to write "slug", in "snail"'s stead.

Also, I'm proud of Kingz to have hostages and still resist the temptation to bargain for one haendred meeellion dollars.

A big jolly fuck you to whoever changed the forum back without putting the smileys where they belong.

Now, I don't want to point a finger or anything, but the avatars did switch back shortly after Chris signed on. :shifty:

And there we have an end of an era. I was hoping that Cremo would change them, but nooo, he just neutralized my valiant efforts at being confrontational doing nothing to meet me half way. Fie, sir! Fie!

Google Image search for "Cremo" had this hideous thing as the very first search result. Man, now I feel bad for putting it up here.

I remember that pic. I think it's the first one he put up on AGers for that collage thing. Kingz, didn't you go on about him not having a neck?

I remember that pic. I think it's the first one he put up on AGers for that collage thing. Kingz, didn't you go on about him not having a neck?
Indeed. All his efforts, even those image essays on the IdleThumbs (carefully doctored might I add) have not managed to persuade me he indeed has a neck. Maybe some sort of rudimentary link between his torso and head, but not a neck. Now, Marek, there's someone with a neck.

Neck or no, I was those gorgeous smileys back! smily77.gif

Erm... how 'bout you click your refresh button?

They're back? OMG!!! They're back! They're f:eyebrow::chaste:king back!!

Thank you, Chris!!! I'm sorry I said all those bad things about you!! I was..... :nuts:, you know? I missed those smileys sooooo much!