Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Did santa bring gaming goodness?

Jeez, Stevan, what the hell? What was that for??

I keep on confusing you with Jake. Also, I keep on associating Chris's avatar with Kingz. Probably the whole king thing. Anyone want to change? I'll buy you a Pepsi. :buyme:

Okay, Kingz, be nice. Not all ports play well with pads only, and some ports play better with pads than with mouse/keyboard setup, depending on individual preferences. With the PoP:TSoT demo I had absolutely no problems with the mouse/keyboard setup after I reconfigured it for myself. Same with Silent Hill 2 and Beyond Good & Evil.

Well, yeah, it was made for a gamepad and therefore plays better, but the whole "I can't imagine" thing annoyed me. And yes, I'll bind that wee, one-sentence rant to control+shift+F11 so that I may use it in the future.
Well, I'm sure it was all in good humour.

Bitch fight! :clap:

Bitch fight! :clap:

Not at all; I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I got Burnout 3 for my Xbox. Unfortunately, the machine itself is resting on the shelf of my dorm room at my school hundreds of miles away from home, so I haven't been able to play it yet. Damn annoying it is! Ah well, guess I'll have something to look forward to when I go back.

But thankfully Santa brought me some DVD goodness, which is just as good IMO, so I've enjoyed the holidays watching Six Feet Under and The Office.

No games specifically for Christmas, but I did get a pile of DVD's, which is nice for all sorts of reasons.