Salka

Father Tim

Man, it's really obvious which of you guys have actually even had sex before.

A lot more than you, little effeminate man from a dumb part of America (North America)!!!

When I first glanced at this thread, I thought it was about the show Father Ted of which I'm a big fan. So I'm a little disappointed that it's just some Freudian analysis about having sex with your favorite game designer. :innocent:

Well, at some stage it was, anyway... ¬¬

Although, that said, I should probably mention at this point that the thread exists for the sake of humour, and very little of it is actually true... just in case some of the shallower minds floating around these forums haven't figured that much out yet...

Man, it's really obvious which of you guys have actually even had sex before.

It is? Go on then, give us an estimated experience rating, of 0-5 gropes :innocent::D

the resemblance is uncanny!

Dan... You suck.

My avatar is infact Tiffany Teen, and the limited image size does her no justice. She's an angel I say!

More soft core pr0n avatars, that's the way forward.

Tiffany Teen was a godsend during n-gage testing, but on any larger screen she resembles your good self way too much to be called "an angel".

Not that I'm dissing you. You look good in eyeshadow...

Believe me, if I looked like Tiffany then I'd be a very happy chappy.

I probably wouldn't leave my house very often either.

Do I dare clicking that link at my work? And if I do will I be able to keep my job if my boss finds out I clicked that link?

whoa, good thing I didn't check those links at work I would have sooo been fired. man that is some hot steamy mooning action you found on that site, deadworm222! :9~