Sign in to follow this  
MrHoatzin

White Christmas in fucking GALVESTON

We got snow here yesterday, but today it rained (as usual) and now the streets are covered with an ugly, sticky, grey-ish, goo. :hmph:

Bleh.

--Erwin

It's been taken care of now though: the grey drab of sloshy snow has been replaced by the plentiful paper shrapnel of firework leftovers. Such amounts of red garbage in the streets... random erratic fireworks are such a waste; to nature and to the world. That money could have gone to the typhoondisaster (which in fact was encouraged by many people in newspapers).

It's been taken care of now though: the grey drab of sloshy snow has been replaced by the plentiful paper shrapnel of firework leftovers. Such amounts of red garbage in the streets... random erratic fireworks are such a waste; to nature and to the world. That money could have gone to the typhoondisaster (which in fact was encouraged by many people in newspapers).
Use of thesaurus: :tup:

Destruction reigned upon grammar and logic: :tdown:

My post: :tmeh:

On the other hand, someone elses disaster shouldn't ruin every one elses self-satisfaction, and I think the tax money from the US going there more than makes up for what I could afford to give anyway. Anyone who wants to give more can easily afford to still give and pop fireworks.

People die every day, and at the same time there are people having sex, drinking, and blowing money on pointless shit. It's life.