Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Epic Saga by Raz

I was just catching up on the Epic Saga, and I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on strips 47, 48, and 49. So... Odin apparently likes swords... and barbarians over the age of 18... :shifty:

Peter, you're forgetting that you're not supposed to have any faculty for innuendo, being the youngest one on these here boards... We have to preserve your mind squeaky-clean and sterile, so as not to be accused of corrupting you beyond repair by some right-wing Parents Against Fun Organization.

Wait, maybe you're older than Yufster... but Yufster was raised by damn dirty hippies and the same logic doesn't apply there.

I'm going to go grab something to eat, and a glass of Soy Milk, and when I get back I expect this thread to be hijacked by Trep, Deadworm and pictures of Kittens.

It's almost like Raz was drawing out the first panel of the first comic and thought, hang on a second! THIS IS A SEXUAL REFERENCE! And then got kind of distracted and maybe a bit over-excited. I still don't know quite what that guy was doing with the lightning bolt, although I suspect it IS A SEXUAL REFERENCE. Not sure.

What? Innuendo? Swords? Sex? What's that? I don't get it. :erm:

All right, which one of you bastards jokers hijaked my account? You know I don't know anything about that stuff.

2616490-md.jpg

I was just about to warn you, Moosferatu. Any more references to sex and they'll send Chris to do the N-Gage under your window. Take heed, Grasshopper. :shifty:

Me? I've sterilized myself since the latest incident... ;(

Those new smileys are innaccurate.

When a catarpillar blossoms into a beautiful butterfly, isn't it still the same little soul inside? Similarly, the 'new smileys' aren't so much new, as blossomed.

The new ones are like butterflys. They are a beautiful soliloquy, a touch of magic, song and poetry to the otherwise dull and talentless tapestry of Idle Forums.

Besides that, you just think they're less versatile because you thought people couldn't tell when you were being dirty before.

Besides that, you just think they're less versatile because you thought people couldn't tell when you were being dirty before.
:hah: No. They are un-versatile because the interpretation of the old smileys wasn't always :innocent: or :naughty: . You know that facial expression experiment Alfred Hitchcock was always talking about? Like that, yeah.

Well, I think Kingz' signature has improved a thousand times over. And that's good enough for me!

What else could they be interpreted as? Besides, 'I PRETEND NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE PREVIOUSLY POSTED SEXUAL REFERENCE'?

Smileys are a substitute for a proper grasp of the English Language, which would otherwise enable you to attempt subtlety all by your own self.

For the record, I just checked Moosferatu's profile and he is apparently one month older than I am. (Fuck!)

Smileys are a substitute for a proper grasp of the English Language, which would otherwise enable you to attempt subtlety all by your own self.
I do not want to attempt subtlety. There's been nothing subtle about any of my innuendos. Besides, I'm not a native English speaker. :fart:

I do not want to attempt subtlety. There's been nothing subtle about any of my innuendos. Besides, I'm not a native English speaker. :fart:
Neither is Yufster.

Pog ma thoin, assholes!!!

I'm from a Gealtacht originally, my first language is Irish, which I can assure you bears no similarity to English in any way.

Hear, hear!

:innocent: