Sign in to follow this  
jayson18

Who's your favorite viral marketeer? Jayson18!

Possibly, although the first guy didn't even link the Spike website so I don't know.

Okay, new rule in town: no more viral marketing. If you want to advertise your stupid crap that no one cares about, you pretty much just need to give us money. Preferably lots of it.

What's Your Favorite Video Game?

... What's Your Favorite Video Game? ... Hey everybody, I recently caught a few ads on

Spike TV for their upcoming Video Game Awards (it airs Dec. ...

forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/132352 - 42k - 12 Dec 2004 - Cached - Similar pages

SpeedGuide.net Bulletin Board - What's Your Favorite Video Game?

... jason18. Junior Member. Join Date: Dec 2004. Posts: 1. What's Your Favorite Video

Game? Hey everybody, I recently caught a few ads on Spike TV for their upcoming ...

forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=161488 - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Gaming Underground -> What's Your Favorite Video Game?

... What's Your Favorite Video Game? ... Posts: 1 Joined: Yesterday, 04:15 PM Member No.:

6,268, Hey everybody, I recently caught a few ads on Spike TV for their ...

www.gamingunderground.com/index. php?showtopic=15139&view=getnewpost - 48k - Cached - Similar pages

Alien Soup - What's Your Favorite Video Game?

... jason18. Abductee. Abducted: Dec 2004. Posts: 1. What's Your Favorite Video Game?

Hey everybody, I recently caught a few ads on Spike TV for their upcoming Video ...

forums.aliensoup.com/showthread.php?t=13570 - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

etc.... 5 pages of it

He didn't even bother registering under different names. What a tit.

oooooh, can we find his IP and harass his employers? That always works a treat ;)

Shit, as a viral marketer he's pretty crap. The same username and same post on every forum he hit. Sheesh. If I were his boss I'd be ashamed.

If I were his boss I'd be ashamed.

if i were the boss of any viral marketeer i'd be ashamed... and probably loaded too.

I visited those sites M'rek linked to. I had had no idea there were such huge deposits of stupid people in this world.

if i were the boss of any viral marketeer i'd be ashamed... and probably loaded too.

Weren't you once a viral recruiter? :shifty:

I seem to recall something in the Mojo forums...

Please no dirt! We are all gathered here at the Idle Thumbs to escape our horrible, horrible histories -- to frolic freely, free of persecution, in this refined retreat of refuge. So, no dirt.

Please no dirt! We are all gathered here at the Idle Thumbs to escape our horrible, horrible histories -- to frolic freely, free of persecution, in this refined retreat of refuge. So, no dirt.

Frolic freely? With you, Kingz? Um........ :naughty: ........I'll think about it.

D'oh.

Did the Idle Staff [ha ha ha, isn't that funny? Idle Staff!....knvm.] mistake me for a viral marketer?

I just lurked these forums before deciding to join, and I supposed I'd just be dumb in my first post. Is this allowed?

Must I introduce myself?

My name is Waemer. Lurking since Y2K.

Lurking since Y2K.
Highly unlikely. Unless, of course, you've lurked stealthily on AGs or Mojo for the past four years...

Riddle me this then, who am I?

Are you the same Waemer that called Mike Nelson's secretary?

yes... yes.... I had to do it once, i had to virally promote Robot Wars and some other terrible shite.

I refused to do it any more and luckily at the same time my project was a disaster (flogging a dead horse) so i was saved from it all. It was fucking bullshit and i hated it. Also luckily, after that whole Driv3r viral thing Babel only does *actual* marketing....

D'oh.

Did the Idle Staff [ha ha ha, isn't that funny? Idle Staff!....knvm.] mistake me for a viral marketer?

Sometimes, the cynicism here is so thick, you couldn't cut it with a knife ;)

Are you the same Waemer that called Mike Nelson's secretary?

Oh, yeah. Do I have multiple accounts? Nuts. I'm terribly disorganized... I completely forgot I've signed up. I forgot about [unsuccessfully] calling Mike Nelson, too...

And, in response to Kingzjester...maybe not since Y2K, but...since a long time ago. At least since when the Scumm Bar had the layout with Elaine and Guybrush hanging...

And before all their news updates were just "New fan art". Or was that never?..

edit: Kingzjester, I don't really know who you are.