BDTM

Duke Nukem Forever Released

After a good long wait of god knows how long, DNF is finally among us.

http://www.3drealms.com/

He, he, very funny indeed, but maybe 3D Realms should spend more time making DNF and less browsing Newgrounds for fan-made tributes?

:dopefish::ancient::(

Maybe they spend plenty of time making the game and are awesome for finding such tributes.

That guy Andrew Kepple has worked with Trapezoid (of animutation/Lemon Demon/various LEC song covers fame) in the past.

That guy Andrew Kepple has worked with Trapezoid (of animutation/Lemon Demon/various LEC song covers fame) in the past.

Yeah, I was going to point that out. He actually started as a shadow of Trapezoid's Animutation, but Trap told me that he's a better animator than him now days. :P

Oh no it isn't

Oh yes it is*

*above not real opinion, posted for the sake of arguing. Jokemaster Inc. is not responsible for flames, assasinations and/or spam resulting from this post. If you are not 100% satisfied call 1800-upyours, or visit us at www.upyours.com

Oh yes it is*

I didn't say "Oh no it isn't" for the sake of panto style arguement by the way.

C'mon guys, we all know that DNF will be released when we're ready. :yep:

You are wrong. Its going to be released "When its done". heh

those stupid assholes.... i can't believe it, that mod was an homage... and they actually have the stupidity to shut it down.... well I guess it WOULD be embarassing if a couple of guys make a viable dukenukem game based on the latest engine within a couple of months or a year tops when it takes stupid 3drealms what... 7years?!!! fucking christ!

those stupid assholes.... i can't believe it, that mod was an homage... and they actually have the stupidity to shut it down.... well I guess it WOULD be embarassing if a couple of guys make a viable dukenukem game based on the latest engine within a couple of months or a year tops when it takes stupid 3drealms what... 7years?!!! fucking christ!

I think that is the reason they closed it....