Sign in to follow this  
baconian

THE DESIGN DOCUMENT oooooooo

"While at Lucasarts, Schafer first presented them with a design document detailing six games he wanted to make. The first was Full Throttle, the second, Grim Fandango, and the third, Psychonauts. Three to go ..."

from Official Playstation magazine November 2004 (see it at psychonauts.com)

some of you guys live in SF.

I know Chris has been in DF .

have any of yis any idea what the other three games on that document are about?

That sounds like an over-literal interpretation of something Schafer said off-handedly to me, but either way aside from that I haven't heard anything about them, whatever they are... if they are.

Yes, Halo was in fact being worked on at Microsoft before Microsoft bought Bungie. You guys are still pissed about Halo not being PC/Mac exclusive? It goes WAY farther than that...

I estimate it didn't make Schafer a millionaire? Or did it?

Wow, I wanna hear all about this! And how come Tim had an idea so, well, un-timmy as Halo?

Wow, I wanna hear all about this! And how come Tim had an idea so, well, un-timmy as Halo?

some people will believe just about anything, eh? :)

SiN

That sounds like an over-literal interpretation of something Schafer said off-handedly to me

That's right, baconian, I think you better leave the Tim interpreting to Kingz. He is Tim's prophet and all, so he's really the only one qualified.

I estimate it didn't make Schafer a millionaire? Or did it?

psst: turn up (or down, or whatever) your sarcasm detector. tim didn't create halo

That's right, baconian, I think you better leave the Tim interpreting to Kingz. He is Tim's prophet and all, so he's really the only one qualified.
Damn straight.

Tim's prophet? More like... Tim's.... LOSS. Or something. It sounded clever when I was thinking it, but it looks kinda dumb typed out. Whatever.

Bacon, the fourth game is set in a make-believe world, features an intriguing cast of interesting and diverse characters, a unique visual design and an original and engaging plot, and the release date is February 2011. Futuuurrrristic!

Bacon, the fourth game is set in a make-believe world, features an intriguing cast of interesting and diverse characters, a unique visual design and an original and engaging plot, and the release date is February 2011. Futuuurrrristic!

Great, now you've made greatness sound like a formula. Good job, time bitch.

No really, more delevelpers should try that formula.