Sign in to follow this  
shbazjinkens

Any of you fuckers touch my car, and you die.

Like you like an arsonist says:

haha, so how are you?

shbazjinkens says:

So-so

shbazjinkens says:

When I woke up the back glass of my car was busted out, but other than that nothing bad has happened

breaking hearts, eh?

shbazjinkens says:

Huh?

shbazjinkens says:

Well I have this theory, that they were gonna go mailbox batting

shbazjinkens says:

but see, in my neighborhood all of the mailboxes are shrouded in brick

shbazjinkens says:

So they must have been real frustrated, until they came upon my car parked in the street in front of the mailbox

shbazjinkens says:

Then WHAM

haha

i'm sure that started your day off right

shbazjinkens says:

They think to themselves, "Gee, this looks like a nice neighborhood. His dad will pay for it and the 3 seconds of glory I get from my friends will be totally worth it!"

shbazjinkens says:

but they were wrong, and now I'm $100 poorer

shbazjinkens says:

the latter was probably true

hehe

well i havent had anyone breaking windows out of my non existant car

lucky me

shbazjinkens says:

Oh, pull out the pity card why don't you

haha

shbazjinkens says:

I'll think of you while I drive 30 miles to Muskogee tomorrow with a coat, scarf, and beanie on and still freeze my ass off because there's no back window and it's 20 degrees outside

how sweet...

So I'm thinking it's either teenage angst meets extreme boredom or some misguided youngster who has a crush on my little sister and doesn't realize that I'm her brother, not her live-in boyfriend.

Thoughts?

I had a crackhead bum break my window once while I was at a party two clubs down the road. He threw a brick through my driver-side window. Stole a toothpaste, a deodorant and a box of mints I had bought earlier that day and left in the plastic bag on the passenger seat... Two months later, when I got sick and tired of driving around with a clear plastic tarp that flapped in the wind so loud that I couldn't hear the radio, I bought the window at a junkyard for fifty bucks and installed it myself in an afternoon...

Kingz, that sucks. It seems like he'd be able to manage that with half an hour of begging tourists. I understand what's going on in their heads, and I'm not mad at all really, but it's so dumb. :nuts:

Begging tourists is an effort, and possibly demeaning. Randomly smashing stuff was neither, and in the case of your recent breakage shbazjinkens, probably just for fun. I doubt it was personal anyhow, these things rarely are. For everyone out there who really doesn't like you, there's got to be a least 20 random idiots in the neighbourhood who are bored and have no problem with giving grief to complete strangers, moreso if you live in a city.

I had a crackhead bum break my window once while I was at a party two clubs down the road. He threw a brick through my driver-side window. Stole a toothpaste, a deodorant and a box of mints I had bought earlier that day and left in the plastic bag on the passenger seat...

Did he take the bag too? That seems like the only important thing here.