Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

legos...LEGOS? bah humbug!

Hey! Santa Fe, Texas, Galveston county... it is not often Galveston gets into the news on matters other than hurricanes or some rich guy chopping up a human being, packing it up in wee suitcases, and throwing it into the Gulf....

Among the many questions this inspires...why the hell is she oiled up? No, don't answer that. I take it back.

Thanks for sharing that Spaff!

A lot of people heap praise upon Sony's PlayStation advertising, and good luck to them, obviously it's been incredibly ultra-successful. But that's scary. Is it even a real advert? It seems too creepy. Probably more creepy than the ultra-creepy Scottish alien-girl 'Fi-fi' in the (UK only?) PlayStation TV advert from a while back. I thought maybe something was wrong with my TV at first, but then it made me very uncomfortable, more likely putting me off PlayStation than making me want to buy one. I really didn't like watching that advert, I was glad when it stopped appearing.

And 'legos' is wrong! How has this awful word abuse crept in? Grr.

yeah but that S22 advert was by Chris Cunningham whos one of my favourites ;D

he always makes fucked up people for his videos... he did the music videos for window licker and come to daddy by aphex twin... therefore he's aamzing. :innocent:

Come to Daddy is super (the music too). Widowlicker freaks me out HUGELY. I know it's supposed to freak you out and that it's aimed at the sexually explicit videoclip-industry, but STILL. It frightens. I'm a sensitive man.

yeah but that S22 advert was by Chris Cunningham whos one of my favourites ;D

He also did Leftfield's Afrika Shox and Bjork's All is full of Love videos; some people will probably remember Madonna's Frozen video too.