Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Somebody make it stop

Don't know, haven't booked it yet - I suspect a few hundred at least for the flight.

Uhhh... and where are you staying? Accomodation is... expensive, you know...

Have friends out there (not just the thumbfriends, which sounds a lot like bumfriends, which i now wish i never said).

I will beg and stuff. Or get it paid for me. Or just pay myself for a crappy holiday inn and stay for only a week.

BUMFRIENDS HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

Can I come with you? I don't think I'm doing anything in May.

You're missing a 'me' in your signature. It's really irritating me. It's like... ahhh!!! Annoying. Ahhhh!!!! I'm Jewish.

Man, everything in Flashback is motion captured. It's so realistic. This must be the cutting edge of technology.

You're missing a 'me' in your signature. It's really irritating me. It's like... ahhh!!! Annoying. Ahhhh!!!! I'm Jewish.

No, it's a figure of speech. Although it may be an American one, which is another way of saying Wrong. So yes, you're Right.

Man, everything in Flashback is motion captured. It's so realistic. This must be the cutting edge of technology.

Flashback! One of the best games of all time (almost as good as Another World). They did indeed rotoscope the animation. Even the alien animals were motion captured from real ET wildlife!

Also, not only is Ben going to San Francisco next year, but while you are working on Christamas day, he will be in Japan, enjoying Annual Winter Happy Day in a Tokyo nightclub no doubt.

I'm going to stow away in his eyepatch.

The controls in Flashback are annoying though. I think I spent more time tweaking the controls than playing. I don't remember if I finished it or not.

Legend has it they even motion captured the screws on the grate just before Conrad gets captured.

First of all, not including the "me" in that sentence is not an Americanism and therefore not wrong. Also note that my "wrong" has no capital "W", which is in fact the wrong way of spelling "wrong", even as a means of emphasis, whilst my "wrong" is the right kind of wrong.

Second of all, I'm sorry Dan, i was planning on stowing a cute Japanese sex-slave called "fuck-bitch" girl in my eye-patch on the return flight.

The capitals were for ironic post-modern effect. Also, the spelling was correct, it was the grammar that was Wwrong.

And thats OK about the eyepatch, you can just leave me in Japan. Or I can find a cute one-eyed ninja-girl with an eyepatch to help me get home.

The capitals were for ironic post-modern effect. Also, the spelling was correct, it was the grammar that was Wwrong.

Oohhh look at me. You were wrong, deal with it.

Flashback is the most annoying game ever!!! To quote Chris; "ArHGhghghGh!!!" I hate it!!! Ahhh!!! I hate it!!!

Man, you're going to San Francisco in May??? When are you going? Where are you going? Where are you staying?

Is going to san francisco like a big deal now?

'cuz I go there every few weeks. :mock:

(most of the major video game mags and websites are out there)

Kingz's signature is teh rox0rs. It actually works, because you can add that to almost any of his posts, as an afterthought.