Salka

Man, what am I, an illegal Chinese immigrant?

They're not my feet.

Oh, also, I'm only rostered for 4 hours on Stephens Day. Which means that, for the sake of 4 hours of work, I'm not being allowed see my family over christmas. 4 freakin' hours! Ptcha! Ptcha! Ptcha! I spit on those hours! I spit on them! Like this; Psht! Kwaaark, pthuh!

I like my job. Honestly, I do. Usually, my boss is lovely. I don't understand what all the scrooginess is about. It came out of nowhere. He actually said, and I quote; "I don't want to stop you from seeing your family, but you will be working St Stephens Day." It seems kind of mean to stop a young girl such as I pretend to be, from being with her family over Christmas for the sake of four hours of work.

But the good news is, there'll be Mistletoe at the Christmas Party!!

My avatar isn't a photo of any part of my body either :naughty:
You have a very delicious-looking cleavage right there, Mr. Breker.

I'd definitely say no and do the family thing, but I guess you don't want to let your evil hardass boss who doesn't understand Christmas down or something. Is it worth it for 4 hours pay?

Maybe the mistletoe is a good thing, I'm just waiting for a happy Christmas ending to this tragic tale.

Nobody commented on my spitting noise. What do you think of it? It's pretty neat, huh? You can use it too, if you like. Kwaaark, pthuh! That's a real phlegmy spit, as you can probably tell. Do you like it?

To be honest, I was so jealous of how accurately you captured the spitting noises, I didn't want to draw attention to them.

My favourite was "Kwaaark, pthuh!", that's awesome. To break it down, "Kwaaark" is a lovely build-up sound, it creates a sense of anticipation and some serious phelgm volume. It's followed by a very punchy "pthuh!", probably plenty of spit trajectory there, you can imagine.

Criticisms:

1. More letter 'a' in "Kwaaark" would not go amiss. "Kwaaaaaaaark" - see?

2. Maybe a sloshy sound in between the "Kwaaark" and the "pthuh!".

All in all, though, well done, they sound great.

Kwaaaaaaaark Ffs PTHUH.

How's that?

Oh... I actually spat on my monitor accidentally when trying to figure out the noise in the middle.

Kwaaaaaaaark

I believe that's the same sound made by Chocobos in Final Fantasy.

Or maybe that's just "Wark!"

I can't remember. I should really know these things.

I'd like to know what ASSHOLE decided to pronounce Chocobo 'Show-ko-bow' when they started adding voices to the Final Fantasy games. It's not pronounced 'show-ko-late', is it? Well, maybe in some countries, but as far as I know, not in CIVILIZED parts of the world. It completely ruined Chocobos for me. I don't care if the Japanese can't pronounce 'Chocolate'. The Japanese can't pronounce diddly squat as far as I'm concerned. Just because the Japs call it Finowww Fantaszhy doesn't mean we have to too. Just because they say 'Amelica' instead of 'America' doesn't mean we have to go calling it that, too. Or am I thinking of the Chinese? Man, I once had this really cool joke about a little boy who had a Japanese father and a Chinese mother, and he couldn't tell his weft from wight.

Then I realized that nobody in Ireland can tell left from right either, and that's down to stupidy, so the joke didn't seem so funny any more. I can give it, but oh BOY, I can't take it.

I'd like to know what ASSHOLE decided to pronounce Chocobo 'Show-ko-bow' when they started adding voices to the Final Fantasy games. It's not pronounced 'show-ko-late', is it? Well, maybe in some countries, but as far as I know, not in CIVILIZED parts of the world. It completely ruined Chocobos for me. I don't care if the Japanese can't pronounce 'Chocolate'. The Japanese can't pronounce diddly squat as far as I'm concerned. Just because the Japs call it Finowww Fantaszhy doesn't mean we have to too. Just because they say 'Amelica' instead of 'America' doesn't mean we have to go calling it that, too. Or am I thinking of the Chinese? Man, I once had this really cool joke about a little boy who had a Japanese father and a Chinese mother, and he couldn't tell his weft from wight.

Then I realized that nobody in Ireland can tell left from right either, and that's down to stupidy, so the joke didn't seem so funny any more. I can give it, but oh BOY, I can't take it.

That was the most confusing thing...

Couldn’t you just call in sick? You could say that you fear if you go into work, you may vomit on a customer. Not many bosses like that.

I'd like to know what ASSHOLE decided to pronounce Chocobo 'Show-ko-bow'...

I felt so cheated when I found out that was how it was supposed to be said. :shifty:

He said if anybody calls in sick for Christmas he'll fire them. Dum dum dummmm! Hardass.

Weft from Wight....hahaha.

We do demand want a detailed report on how horrible your christmas days at work were. You do understand that, right? Complete with all the gory details of the mistletoe action.

Unless you don't want to.

So did the question ever get answered? Are you an illegal Chinese immigrant?

Does anyone shop on Christmas? Why would any store stay open? aside maybe from a conveniance store or something along those lines.

Does anyone shop on Christmas? Why would any store stay open? aside maybe from a conveniance store or something along those lines.

Some people do last-minute shopping for Christmas gifts. And they take last minute very literal.

--Erwin

Some people do last-minute shopping for Christmas gifts. And they take last minute very literal.

And some people don't celebrate Christmas!

Jeez.

And some people don't celebrate Christmas!

Jeez.

Of course, but that goes without saying.

Don't take things so seriously ;) You should watch some episodes of the Nanny or something. (You're from Flushing, by any chance? Heh :innocent: )

--Erwin

newsflash for erwin_br! not all jews are from flushing. Most certainly not all jews are nanny's who used to work at a bridal shop. And most definately not all jews have this grating nasal voice! ;):deranged:

Don't take things so seriously ;)

Seriously? I take nothing seriously. Even the serious stuff I'm supposed to seriously take seriously.

Seriously.

You should watch some episodes of the Nanny or something. (You're from Flushing, by any chance? Heh :innocent: )

Gawd I hope nawt.

I live in Brooklyn, not Queens. But dear lord, my mother used to love that show, and every time she did, she'd lapse into that accent for about three hours.

newsflash for erwin_br! not all jews are from flushing. Most certainly not all jews are nanny's who used to work at a bridal shop. And most definately not all jews have this grating nasal voice! ;):deranged:

Reality is no fun ;(

--Erwin