Tanukitsune

1Mbps! Yay! (Happy dance!)

I just got my internet connection upgraded to 1Mbps and I'm giddy! :innocent:

I can surf freely while downloading and boy, am I ever downloading...

I'm probably gonna spend the whole day downloading demos (right now, I'm downloading The Incredibles and Bloodrayne 2) and trailers, betas, etc... :naughty:

Any recomendations?

(I wonder if I should have put this in gaming?) :erm:

Damn all you cross-posters.

It's not like ALL the AG forums members are here... And viceversa... :shifty:

Would you be happier if I bothered to rephrase the post so it's not the same thing? :deranged:

Frankly, I don't see what's wrong with making the same post in different forums...

Heh heh, my local isp just released news earlier this week that they'll upgrade all of their customers internet connections from 1Mbps to 2mbps. :yep:

It costs about the same here.

Though, I believe that during next year the prices will go down quite fast.

My current speed is 2,5 Mbps, which will be upgraded to 4 Mbps in January (yay!). For this I pay 50 Euro per month.

--Erwin

i'm stuck at 3Mbps with a cap around 250k download and 30k upload, i pay around 50 bucks a month (USD) i dont even think i have the option of reaching a higher through put threw my internet provider.

i'm stuck at 3Mbps with a cap around 250k download and 30k upload, i pay around 50 bucks a month (USD) i dont even think i have the option of reaching a higher through put threw my internet provider.

That ain't so bad? Maybe a bit pricey, though... My current upload speed is 384 Kbps, and it will be upgraded as well, to 1 Mbps.

--Erwin

I'm gonna get mine downgraded from 2MBits to 1Mbits in a few days. They had temporarily raised the speed to lure customers to more costly packages.

I pay about 33 euros. Or maybe it was even 26. The upload sucks though. Only 256 kbits.

Mine will be 2Mbps/512kpbs in a few weeks.

Finnish isp's have raised the speeds and lowered the costs three times already during this year, this will be the fourth.

If they keep up this upgrading, at the end of year 2005 the cost might be something like 30 euros and the speed 8Mpbs/1Mbps

HhAHAHhahahHAHHAHAH!

Thank you. I see all my late nights watching Seinfeld reruns finally paid off.

Just to clarify though, my comment was a biting sarcastic remark on a thread in which you could easily exchange the term bandwidth with the term dick, and the term Mb/s with the term inches.

At least in my case you could.

Thank you. I see all my late nights watching Seinfeld reruns finally paid off.

Just to clarify though, my comment was a biting sarcastic remark on a thread in which you could easily exchange the term bandwidth with the term dick, and the term Mb/s with the term inches.

nope, not just your case, i think that would be anyone's

Dude, you have a one to two inch penis? :eek:

Dude, you have a one to two inch penis? :eek:

I think that you were looking for this smiley: ;(

:eek: that one implies shock and awe. I don't think you should be impressed with one to two inches... erm... Should you?

Bandwidth = The Penis.

Of course! That's why 14 year old asians have the biggest penises in the world! :deranged: