Salka

A riddle-y type thing.

Huh? I think she did becuase he was the undertaker, or someone who works in that kind of bussiness?

But wouldn't the undertaker notice her sister was murdered? :erm:

Hmmm....What if her mother was killed by his sister for the inheretence and she killed her for revenge/money? :hmph:

So, does this make a sick greedy bastard for saying this? Are they any good answers at all? :deranged:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man whom she did not know. She thought this man was amazing, the man of her dreams, so much so that she fell in love with him right there but never asked for his number and could not find him.

A few days later, she murders her sister. What is her motivation for doing this?

The man of her dreams was actually the sister dressed in drag and the Woman couldn't take being fooked over like that by her own sister?

Before remembering the "right" answer when Moos posted it, I thought she just killed her mother and sister for the inheritance, and the man was unrelated to that killing.

That's not the "right" answer, it's the "wrong" answer. It's the one you're not supposed to say because it means you're fucking crazy.

About five minutes ago, my mother came upstairs howling in such a way that I thought she had been stabbed and was wailing her last, pain filled cries of terror before she was slashed to death by some sort of masked, horror-movie attacker. As it happened, she was actually lamenting over the fact she'd just asked my little brother, and he'd answered the 'wrong' answer without batting an eyelid.

Which brings me to this; earlier today I asked this guy at work and he gave the 'wrong' answer as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I bet my boyfriend would have answered wrong too. Then I realized that, in a lot of movies, I often wish the bad guys would win. Am I attracted to psychopaths? Am I a psychopath? If I dated this guy at work, would we end up killing people and smearing their blood all over ourselves in order to get sexual kicks? Or don't all psychopaths do that? I don't know. I'm not quite up on this whole Psychopath gig. I guess I'll ask him what he does for kicks.

My dad is downstairs, moaning about how ill he is and how he's afraid he's going to die. Why are men such babies? Why can't you just get ill like a normal person, take a week off work, and sip hot lemon-and-honey for a while? Why do you have to put on weak, wavering voices to emphasise your little flue? Your weak little voice is making me want to phone up the guy at work and get it on with him RIGHT NOW, smeared in goat blood. Jesus CHRIST. Jesus CHRIST.

Is this an Irish thing? What is the importance of this question (presumably the one about the sister en the dead mother) that it's a thing of great shock if it is answered wrongly by others? Or am I missing something?

Am I attracted to psychopaths?

Ask Kingz.

Am I a psychopath?

No fooking comment.

If I dated this guy at work, would we end up killing people and smearing their blood all over ourselves in order to get sexual kicks?

Is this the same guy I think it is? If so, I'm slapping you for stereotyping us types as necros. We prefer our own, and we prefer them alive and excited as we *BLEEP* all over them in ecstacy.

I guess I'll ask him what he does for kicks.

Read the above.

My dad is downstairs, moaning about how ill he is and how he's afraid he's going to die. Why are men such babies?

Ask Kingz.

Why can't you just get ill like a normal person, take a week off work, and sip hot lemon-and-honey for a while? Why do you have to put on weak, wavering voices to emphasise your little flue? Your weak little voice is making me want to phone up the guy at work and get it on with him RIGHT NOW, smeared in goat blood. Jesus CHRIST. Jesus CHRIST.

Let me guess: It's that time of the month, right?

...am I missing something?

Yeah. You're not Irish. Now go eat some cheese.

Is this the same guy I think it is? If so, I'm slapping you for stereotyping us types as necros. We prefer our own, and we prefer them alive and excited as we *BLEEP* all over them in ecstacy.

Man, you always equate me and sex, or talk about sex in my threads, or reply to my posts in a sexual manner. I don't think you're gay at all. And for your information, no, it's not who you think it is.

Let me guess: It's that time of the month, right?

I can't tell if it's a full moon because the sky is clouded over. However, I do hear werewolves, so you may be right. I think it is a full moon.

No fooking comment.

The truth is, we probably wouldn't. I would hate to hurt a goat in order to extract blood from it. However, we probably would talk dirty about insurance plans and selling dodgy Fujitsu-Siemens Package Deals to old ladies, and get off on the suffering of others as they returned their broken PCs. ...

CHAPTER 6: TROUBLE IN PC PLANET (PART OF THE DICKSONS STORE GROUP)

"Do you know why I employed you?" The Boss asked.

"Because I lied about ability to work during the holidays, and greatly exaggerated my skills and computer knowledge in order to get the job?" I suggested. I had folded my hands across my knees and was busy staring at them in order to block out the creepy gaze of my Boss during my monthly employee review.

"No. Yes, but that's not what I mean. I employed you, because... you're a nice person, Rusalka." Patrick took a deep breath.

"Oh." I said.

"You enjoy talking to people and helping them buy the best PC for the best possible price."

I became hopeful. Maybe I wasn't being fired after all.

"You want to make people happy," Patrick continued. "But, the reason I employed you is because I know that, somewhere inside of you is a callous, cold-hearted, unemotional and cheating scoundrel, just waiting to get out and rip off old ladies with dodgy insurance plans."

"Oh."

"Now, in order to reach in and get in touch with your real and unlikable self, I've arranged for you to go around with Dave today, and watch how he dupes old ladies."

"Oh."

All day long, I followed Dave around. At first I felt bad for those poor, unsuspecting PC buyers, but soon I began to understand and enjoy the thrill of the chase and subsequent butchering of checkbooks (chequebooks). I noticed how Dave is kind of good looking. I even noticed the Christmas Tree they put by the front door, and the improved heating system that was installed recently. I had become hyper-alert, like a fox, like a gremlin... LIKE A PSYCHOPATH.

Next week: chapter 7: Dead woman found in PC PLANET, foul play suspected.

Man, you always equate me and sex, or talk about sex in my threads, or reply to my posts in a sexual manner. I don't think you're gay at all. And for your information, no, it's not who you think it is.

....I noticed how Dave is kind of good looking.

AHA!! I knew it! You little tart! Now you're after someone else at work! Sex hound! Sex fiend! Sex zombie! Pregnant fountain of shameless acts of carnal gluttonous sex!!

[phone rings]

Rusexka: "PC Planet. This in Rusalka The Insatiable Nymph, how may I help you?"

Customer (male): "Yes, hello. I was thinking of upgrading my system but I have a couple of questions and --"

Rusexka: "I'm sorry, sir, but could you repeat your greeting, please?"

Customer: "Excuse me?"

Rusexka: "Your greeting. Could you just say 'Yes, hello' once more, but do it in a lower voice. And speak slowly this time, please."

Customer: "Um.........Yesss.....helloo..."

Rusexka: "Oh yes. Yes, that's good. Now, just say 'yes' a few times, and lower. And pretend you're breathing heavily while at it."

Customer: "I beg your pardon? Is this some sort of --"

Rusexka: "SAY IT!!"

Customer: ".....Yes....yes....yes, yes, yes, yes...." [panting sounds]

Rusexka: "Oh....o god....I......"

Dave: "Hey, Rusalka, how's it going?"

Rusexka [slams down phone]: "Everything's fine. Just....just another satisfied customer telling me what a great job I'm doing, is all."

Dave: "Hmmm, the tenth one this week, eh? Excellent. Carry on."

Rusexka: "Right."

You Like Women. YOU GET FUNNY FEELINGS IN YOUR GROIN WHEN YOU SEE THEM NAKED. IN PICTURES.

I gotta stay away from this part of the boards.

I mean, it's not like I'm even getting post count from this.

Run away while you're still sane.

Yufster would be great material for Schafer's game. I wouldn't mind running around in her mind. Yeah.

--Erwin

Think, a bar of ten thousand Yufster's, all saying "Oh my god! Let's make out!". Except they only say Yufster. Crap, references non-compatable.

You Like Women. YOU GET FUNNY FEELINGS IN YOUR GROIN WHEN YOU SEE THEM NAKED. IN PICTURES.
That's what I tried to tell myself for... well, two months, maybe. Then I gave up. The bad thing was that "OK, so I love gorgeous men and would like to spend the rest of my life with one, but that doesn't mean I'm gay" was even less believable - but nevertheless a step forward - and...

Sorry. :blink:

Wow

My initial answer was way off :shifty:

I was gonna suggest that she had slept with the man who was in fact her dad and that she had commited suicide because she was so upset about never seeing him again and in killing herself she also killed her unborn baby that was her sister because she'd had sex with her dad.

thinking about it now the other answere makes more sense.

i actually had a legit answer for this,

it was her twin sister. she saw the man and fell in love with him a first site, she was jellous that she was talking to his sister, so she killed her to pose as her.