Salka

A riddle-y type thing.

Answer this seriously and honestly. There is no right or wrong answer, just give your best theory. If you know what this is about, don't say. Everybody keep answering and at the end, I'll tell you why I posted this thread.

It's not a trick question or a joke. There's nothing else you need to know. They're not related or anything. It's just as you see it. Give it your best shot.

Okay.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man whom she did not know. She thought this man was amazing, the man of her dreams, so much so that she fell in love with him right there but never asked for his number and could not find him.

A few days later, she murders her sister. What is her motivation for doing this?

Oh for... that's horrible, Deadworm. That's disgusting. You need help.

Something really unnecessarily gross and distasteful that even I wouldn't say.

Maybe she's already nuts and she finds out her sister is going to marry that guy? I don't know. That's probably a common answer.

Something really unnecessarily gross and distasteful that even I wouldn't say.
I said "Who is not related?"

Yufster just made up that reply to turn it into something funny in the expense of others... Typical of her.

Anway, putting that aside, my theory was that the sister was married to the man. But I didn't know if that counted as being related...

I've already heard this one and, it would seem, I was accused of being a potential serial killer when I answered. I can assure you this is not the case-- I was just feeling cranky that day.

So basically that woman was stupid and immoral enough to commit the ultimate crime just because she was a moron and didn't at least go up to him and say, "Excuse me, I don't believe I know you. Thank you for coming to the funeral. I'm ____, her daughter. What's your name? Are you a friend of hers? I hope you can make it to the memorial, we can talk a bit more then."

Jeezus cripeys, Yufster, you suck for this. :hmph:

Awesome Psychological Tests have shown Chris is a baby-killer, Moos is a serial-killer, and everybody else is an idiot!

I hope that explains everything for you.

Well, Chris had absolutely no connection with the murderer at all, and gave such a crap suggestion that he probably doesn't even kill flies. Meanwhile, Moos already knew the 'wrong' answer and gave it in order to shock and dismay us, but probably the first time he answered it had something to do with kittens. The other guys, however, really are just plain idiots. All things considered, in this particular instance I would say it is probably worse to be an idiot.

Moos already knew the 'wrong' answer and gave it in order to shock and dismay us, but probably the first time he answered it had something to do with kittens.

Wait a minute, now I'm confused. I thought that was the right answer... Was I supposed to make something implausible up?

While we're talking about cats (well, sort of) I thought I'd mention this awesome cat theme that I'm currently using on Firefox. It's an excellent theme. I strongly recommend it. :tup:

While we're talking about cats (well, sort of) I thought I'd mention this awesome cat theme that I'm currently using on Firefox. It's an excellent theme. I strongly recommend it. :tup:
Damn.. stupid XP messed my Firefox. *cries*