Erkki

Viva la Revolution!

WHAT?!?

That thread sucked and this thread was going to suck even more before someone took it back to the topic.

That thread sucked and this thread was going to suck even more before someone took it back to the topic.

WHAT?!?

‘Is your mom dead?’ was a superb thread. You can learn all about me in it! Here’s a summary of what you can find:

I’m a seemingly insensitive, ignorant bint. Yay! Now, who wouldn’t feel all warm inside after learning that?

In other news; I can’t stand people who wear Che Guevara t-shirts, and have no fucking clue who he was. I just don’t see why anyone would want some stranger’s face on their chest. Personally, I like knowing I’m whoring out someone/ something I like.

But what do I know?

What did I do to be labelled as a voyeur?

Ha! That reminded me of the good old days over at Adventure Gamers. Trep, you once dubbed me the official AG voyeur, or something like that, because I was constantly using the "Who's Online" feature. heh heh, I actually had to go look the word up in the dictionary to figure out what you were talking about. :innocent:

Well well well, looky who's Mr Popular with all the guys.
It is weird how many bent guys find me attractive. You would think that the same number of women would. I guess I should flirt in the more mature circles, 'cause most of the girls I interact with are borderline morons.

I told wormsie that you, he, and I should be at some mixed bar having drinks right now in Paris, possibly near the Sorbonne campus.
Yeah?
I know EXACTLY the kind of girl you want, Kingz. :naughty:
Too bad Honey-Bunny lives in the armpit of the universe while I live in an altogether different cavity, eh? ;( ;( ;(;(;(:naughty:;(;(

And wot a nice armpit it is.

.....hmmm, what would it take? :naughty:

You're... not... making... any... sense.... :erm: