Erkki

Viva la Revolution!

Che Guevara is fucking taking over the world. I can barely turn around without seeing this somewhere (umm... on the internet and TV). I'm almost surprised half-life 2 didn't have that image anywhere.

che.gif

I couldn't help, he was controlling me. I think it's some sort of reversed voodoo.

Fact: wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt makes you a revolutionary, a non-comformist and incredibly hip.

Proof:

8258.jpg

More proof:

Kylieposter.jpg

Now you mention it, I do feel like I've seen a lot of Che recently. Maybe he's the new Coca Cola mascot and they're starting a grass-roots marketing campaign like 'I Love Bees' or something like that.

I wonder what percentage of the Che Guevara T-shirt wearing population actually know who he was and what he did.

I saw a decently good standup comedian who tried to show how independent and revolutionary he was by revealing that beneath his Che shirt he was wearing a second Che shirt. Fortunately he also had a plant in the audience who on cue, about 5 minutes further into his routine, pointed out that the second shirt was in fact not a Che shirt, but a Bruce Lee shirt. It was funny if you were there.

Che cuts the hands off of babies and replaces them with chainsaws to make the ultimate army.

:hmph: Beeyatch. Now you've just reminded me of THIS! Hate you.

Mom admits cutting off baby's arms

DALLAS (AP) -- When a mother admitted killing her baby daughter by severing the child's arms this week, she joined a high-profile list of Texas women with histories of mental illness who have killed their children in gruesome fashion.

;(

Dear... mother of....

...an armless baby?

Good God, I can't believe I just typed that. :deranged::deranged::deranged:

Um.... not to point out how incredibly un-hip I am.... but who in the flying fuck is Che?

I didn't know either, but rather than exposing your ignorance, you could utilize the biggest information cache in the world, the one you're on right now, you know. There's this search engine that can help.

Or you could use Wikipedia. If you use Firefox (like you're supposed to be) you can access Wikipedia from the search box on the top right. It really comes in handy when you're searching the web and don't know what something is. So, use it now!