Salka

If you could change one thing about the world...?

...What would it be?

And don't give me the world peace and hunger shit. Everybody knows you're just lying for attention.

A world education fund system or other, particularly for underdeveloped countries. Not just in terms of basic math and reading skills, but specific lessons in geography, theology, and cultural studies. The idea being that it is absolutely vital that children grow up aware, curious, and respectful of differences and similarities between peoples around the world (especially today, in this age of communications, commerce, trade, and technology), a potentially effective measure against misunderstandings, racism, intolerance, and basic ugly hatred. Older students can apply for grants to fund studies abroad, and subsidized independent studies mingled with travel would be highly encouraged.

OMGBUSHNOTPRESIDENTLOLOLOloL

But seriously, I guess superpowers for everyone since that's cooler than magic, unless your superhero name is Frog Man, then your superpower probably sucks. Or I'd get rid of Canadian music, one of the two.

"God invented the giraffe, the elephant, the cat ... He has no real style. He just goes on trying things." - Pablo Picasso

The world needs tighter art direction.

Actually, no... I'd magically make the WMDs of the USA disappear!* :clap:

* no, not to sell them off to the highest bidder... I mean really disappear.

Argh, now I have "If I Could Change the World" by Eric Clapton stuck in my head.

The world would embrace the natural world, instead of trying to defeat and overcome it as if it's our enemy.

Oh, and my second choice would be that we would run out of oil tomorrow.

I would exterminate stupid boring wankers and RPG enthusiasts -- but I repeat myself.

Argh, now I have "If I Could Change the World" by Eric Clapton stuck in my head.

That gaming would deserve to be respected as a serious form of entertainment.

Not just that it would be respected, but that it would deserve it. It doesn't now.

I'd give myself a damn job, I can't even get a job at :cens0r: Mc Donalds, that's how bad things are here...

Or I'd just give myself a truckload of money....

I do remember that the local (and currently closed) game store offered me a job, exactly at the same time I was about to start another one, one that was horrible, in more ways than one, and I never got made part of the permanent staff (Thanks God! We all hated it there), they didn't renew my contract when it ended, I feel like kicking myself every time I remember I refused my dream job just because I was afraid of the consequences... :frusty:

Now I don't care even if they sued me for leaving them before even starting to work... :shifty:

I don't see what all the above replies have to do with the world. If *I* could change the world, I would make it flat, like a pizza. No wait, bad example. A pizza is round too.

--Erwin

Allow thought to be transfered to digital media.

This is in fact the one thing I'm holding out for. As long as this is made possible before I die, then I'm sitting pretty!

Barring that, working cryogenics.

This is me trying to be insightful. And failing miserably.

Ehhhhhhhh, that people... would be more open minded

that people wouldn't be such flip flopers.

that had all control

that i didn't have to do anything

that I knew what the hell is going on

that I didn't have to worry about anything

oh yea, world piece and hunger shit.

Seeing as I'm currently at a massive fuckoff LAN party, listening to Kittie with a frosty pint of beer, a little hash, a big box of penne arabbiata and Monday off work - I wouldn't change shit :clap:

Except I'd maybe like, summon some more people to the Joint Ops : Escalation server :grin:

I guess my beer could be one of those neverending beers. And it could be Samuel Adams instead of Kronenbourg 1664..!

Umm, I think either this post proves my intense shallowness, or alternatively, that I have successfully calibrated my requirements for contentment to a realistic level :sombrero: