Tanukitsune

Willy Wonka... is back?

Are you seriously telling me you never read any of Roald Dahl's books?!?

You never had the joy of reading mathilda, danny the champion of the world, James and the giant peach, The BFG or the witches? Man did you miss out! Go read them now :)

The only children's books I might pick up in the future are Alice in Wonderland and Thorugh the Looking Glass, with victorian ilustrations....

If you're going to read Hitchhikers Guide (or Charlie and teh Chocolate Factory for that matter) you're probably better off reading it in English, if you can.

I never buy them in Spanish, but since they were never released in Spain, I never heard of them in the first place..

BTW, I've had all of Douglas Admas books (and read them) for a long time...

PS: Even my father knew about this movie before me! :frusty:

you're letting yourself miss some of the greatest stories ever written if you don't read the books by Roald Dahl.

Fascinating fact of the day: Roald Dahl lived about 5 miles from my parents' homes, in Llandaf in Cardiff.

He also wrote the screenplay for the Bond film "You Only Live Twice"

Weird.

I can't talk about it in any way, shape or form obviously, but there is a game coming out that's based on this movie.

The game has been announced, we just haven't released anything from it yet. It should be pretty wild.

Some Dahl books are published in Spain, I own several short-story compillation ones, and i think i've seen Mathilda and others...