Tanukitsune

Willy Wonka... is back?

Check it out!

Tim Burton is making a remake of the Willy Wonka movie! :grin:

Willy Wonka is Johnny Depp, who looks like Manson (Marlyn) in the poster...

I can't wait to see the factory and the Umpa Loompas designed by Tim Burton!

Hmm, is this the first time you've heard of this remake?

I mean just that Burton has been raving about it for 1-2 years now. :innocent:

I bet it's going to be awesome, the holy trinity is back working together for the third or forth time already, Tim Burton, Danny Elfman and Johnny Depp.

Sadly it is doing rather crappy at hsx.com which sucks, cause it's costing me H$ :hmph:

No wait, it's doing pretty good, I just bought it too high :)

Oh yay Tim Burton yay yay I love Tim Burton Yay! Actually, I find him to be slightly overrated but I do love Willy Wonka and Danny Elfman! Yay! Yay!

Johnny Depp is teh old too, but I bet that won't stop you, Trepido :naughty:

The young are clumsy and inexperienced = :innocent: .

Oh yay Tim Burton yay yay I love Tim Burton Yay! Actually, I find him to be slightly overrated...

I'm just wondering if he's over his 'o-woe-is-me-I-am-so-different-from-everyone-and-so-misunderstood' baby fat crap phase. Grow the f:hmph::hmph:k up already!

The young are clumsy and inexperienced = :innocent:
:shifty:

P.S. Johnny Depp is only three years older than Trep, so he's probably not OLD ENOUGH.

The kid who plays Charlie is apparently one of the kids from Depp's upcoming Finding Neverland.

Back when the rumors of this one first crept up (like last year), Burton originally wanted Manson for Johnny Depp's part.

You should know better than that, creampuff. It's ultimately not the quantity (age), but the quality (character). :naughty:

And Wrinkle was the name of our family dog that we had 'put to sleep' years and years ago. She had a bad temper and attacked people, me included (twice).

You should know better than that, creampuff. It's ultimately not the quantity (age), but the quality (character). :naughty:
Whatever. But old men are impotent.

Check it out!

Tim Burton is making a remake of the Willy Wonka movie! :grin:

Willy Wonka is Johnny Depp, who looks like Manson (Marlyn) in the poster...

I can't wait to see the factory and the Umpa Loompas designed by Tim Burton!

You realize that the original movie was based off a book right? So therefore, it's just another movie version of the book, not a remake of the movie.

You realize that the original movie was based off a book right? So therefore, it's just another movie version of the book, not a remake of the movie.

Actually.... No.... :shifty:

That book was probably never sold or just impopular in Spain...

I've never seen a copy of Charlotte's Web or the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Although I heard the first book was released) in Spanish either... :blink:

Spain is a bit "illeterate" the only stuff we read are sports newspapers and gossip magazines.... :frusty:

The papers keep saying Spain doesn't read enough, but since we don't read them, we don't know that.... :mock:

Are you seriously telling me you never read any of Roald Dahl's books?!?

You never had the joy of reading mathilda, danny the champion of the world, James and the giant peach, The BFG or the witches? Man did you miss out! Go read them now :)

If you're going to read Hitchhikers Guide (or Charlie and teh Chocolate Factory for that matter) you're probably better off reading it in English, if you can.