syntheticgerbil

Hugo's House of Horrors

After all these years I STILL don't know what Jeff can do to get past Purple Tentacle...

Aw, crap. Wrong thread.

--Erwin

I don't know if this is exemplary of the rest of the game, but in the Return to Mysterious Island (or whatever it's called) demo, there are approx. a hojillion ways to do stuff.

After all these years I STILL don't know what Jeff can do to get past Purple Tentacle...

Aw, crap. Wrong thread.

--Erwin

Oi! That sounds familiar! :deranged:

No I wrote that completely on my own will, with the incomprehension still intact.

Hmm, I think we are talking about the fact that Erwin_Br's post is exactly the same as the one I did in the Maniac Mansion thread... :erm:

Hmm, I think we are talking about the fact that Erwin_Br's post is exactly the same as the one I did in the Maniac Mansion thread... :erm:

You may not know it yet, but I'm your second personality. Yeah, nice to meet you too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with my psychologist. Coincidentally, he happens to be your third personality.

--Erwin

You may not know it yet, but I'm your second personality. Yeah, nice to meet you too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with my psychologist. Coincidentally, he happens to be your third personality.

--Erwin

Now everything makes sense.... :deranged:

I thought my 3rd personality was :mrt: , oh wait, that's only on alternate Tuesadays.... :nuts:

No I wrote that completely on my own will, with the incomprehension still intact.

It would seem that everyone else managed to comprehend what I was saying.

(Tanukitsune I'm referring to the fact that dear old syntheticgerbil thought it would be funny to copy and paste MY post and only change the game title.)

It would seem that everyone else managed to comprehend what I was saying.

(Tanukitsune I'm referring to the fact that dear old syntheticgerbil thought it would be funny to copy and paste MY post and only change the game title.)

DOH! :frusty:

I only noticed that the Erwin's reply was exactly the same as mine....

Now it REALLY makes sense.... :mock:

DOH! :frusty:

I only noticed that the Erwin's reply was exactly the same as mine....

Now it REALLY makes sense.... :mock:

Yeah. I thought it was odd, so I looked at what I wrote. I guess it WAS rather difficult to understand. Still, I'm a bit irritated.