Sign in to follow this  
Rob Zacny

Three Moves Ahead 530: Total War: Three Kingdoms: Endgame

Three Moves Ahead 530:

Three Moves Ahead 530

Total War: Three Kingdoms: Endgame
Rob and Rowan are joined once again by Three Kingdoms opinion-haver Brian "Chef Lu Bu" Smawley to discuss Creative Assembly's very odd pronouncement of ending support for Total War: Three Kingdoms. Where did it land and how do we feel about the state it's in? What do we wish had made it in? And what the hell is going on with gates?

Total War: Three Kingdoms, Dynasty Warriors

Well, good work. You got me to reinstall Three Kingdoms. I don't think I've played since the first expansion came out so it's been a while. The talk of added bugginess concerns me a bit but I figure I'll manage. One downside to Three Kingdoms is that with a significant portion of the fan base in China most of the mods for the game are in Chinese. From my POV this makes it a lot harder to do what I do in Total Warhammer where I just find mods to shape the gameplay into what I want it to be. In 3K it's harder to figure out what mods I want and what they actually do because of the language barrier between the fan communities.

Hey there, I was wondering if there were any suggested rollback patches for TW:3K?

I only played very near launch and now that its officially done, I want to take a tour of the final game. I know there was a lot of discontent during this episode, so I was wondering if there were any suggestions for specific patches, or even patches specific to certain characters or regions?