ysbreker

gaming bad for your health?

Now all they need is an actual marine base/ Planet Mars/ Vietnam jungle to sell you with actual monsters from hell/monsters from space/ Vietnamese solidiers and the emersion will be complete. :gaming:

......Somebody was paid to design that thing.

Actually somebody probably designed it on their own time, patented it, and is now trying to get paid for it.

as long as i don't care about my health i don't care if games are healthy or not just because i don't care about my health and will only start caring for my health when i already found out that i should have started caring for my health years ago, when my health started to fade away, because of the fact that i didn't care about my health years ago and thought that i shouldn't care about my health and if it's possible that gaming will ruin my health, which leads to the answer that i don't care if games are healthy or not.

and if i'd do anything against my health's will it should do anything against it. now and not in 10 years. :shifty::gaming:

If gaming has affected my health at all, it would be damage to my eyes. Maybe if someone invented a little desktop device to give you a blast of corrective laser eye surgery every time you shut your computer down.

As for the 'FPGamerunner', I'm not sure handlebars are preferable to a mouse for aiming. Also, $1299 ("limited time only"!) is pretty steep when you can just go outside and run, for free. And with bonus fresh air.

Too bad it would be incredibly lame trying to kneel, crawl or sidestep on it... or jump... or do pretty much anything...

Maybe if someone invented a little desktop device to give you a blast of corrective laser eye surgery every time you shut your computer down.

Wouldn't it eventually laser your eyes away completely?

cool :sombrero:

This is the one I want.. this and there is another one.. but i can't find the link ATM.

and there's free shipping woo! Paying shipping on that would be a bitch.

I'll have to wait for my sugardaddy to buy me stuff like this to play with when I'm bored. Know any sugardaddies looking for work?