Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Public notice

Let's try to make some kind of centralized Bush-hating effort instead of raping innocent little off-topic threads. Thank you.

Please, continue.

I've slightly altered the forum header art.

Whacha do? I can't see it!

Whacha do? I can't see it!

I think he added the american flag, but it could have been there the whole time. Hopefully, he added a giant thumb to the backround somewhere.

How were you going to flip it upside down? :grin:

Well, we were going to drop it from a cargo plane into their headquarters. When it hits, I don't think there'll be any qualms about its direction.

"Share and Enjoy"

The company motto of the hugely successful Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Complaints division, which now covers the major land masses of three medium sized planets and is the only part of the Corporation to have shown a consistent profit in recent years.

The motto stands - or rather stood - in three mile high illuminated letters near the Complaints Department spaceport on Eadrax. Unfortunately its weight was such that shortly after it was erected, the ground beneath the letters caved in and they dropped for nearly half their length through the offices of many talented young complaints executives - now deceased.

The protruding upper halves of the letters now appear, in the local language, to read "Go stick your head in a pig", and are no longer illuminated, except at times of special celebration.

Oddly appropriate quote...

I thought I'd post here so I don't spam in the ugly mugs thread anymore. I just got another story about that picture I have in my locker.

A couple girls were standing near my locker when I was getting my stuff out of it today after lunch. One, noticing the partially obscured picture at the back of my locker, said, "Is that Bush?" "Yeah," I replied. "Oh, I love Bush! He's so cute!" she exclaimed, "I wish he was my grandpa!" Then the other then said, "You better keep that up for another four years. I'm so glad that Bush won." This is the same girl who had commented on how awesome she thought the picture was earlier by telling me how well it depicted Bush. She also knows that I can't stand him, yet she still can't figure it out.

Oh! I just remembered anothe great story involving her that made me swear quite a bit once I got out of school and was waiting by myself at the bus stop. I was sitting around in the lounge after school about a month and a half ago. The girl I mentioned about, a friend of her's, and one of our teachers were the only other people there. The girl asked the teacher when the elections are. The teacher said that he wasn't sure exactly, but knew that they are sometime in November (What the heck is up with that? How can he not know what day they are?). I then said that they are on the second. She went on to say that she really hopes that Bush wins. The teacher replied with some crap about wanting Bush to win too, but that there is something about the guy that he doesn't quite like. He said something about the way he speaks and laughs at his own jokes really annoys him. She replied to that up with the statement of the afternoon. "Well, Moses wasn't a good speaker either." and shortly afterwards "He had a lot of courage to go into Iraq." Ahhh!!!!!!! That's the exact fucking reason I have the bloody picture in my locker. You guys have no idea what fun you missed out on by not going to a conservative Christian school. Shame.