Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Dear (most of) middle America....

i propose a blend of democracy and anarchy.

anarchy gets a bad name, but really, what good has a government ever done you?

you can keep your congress/parliament/dáil, whatever, just chop the head off by getting rid of this single all powerdul (SP i think ill leave that) person that runs the whole show, along with their henchmen.

no parties needed, as people seem to associate parties with the personality of their leaders - who now no longer exist - , just general elections and everything (slowly (i think governments currently work way too fast to make any sensible decisions) ) decided by the voting of representatives, checked by publicly available internet veto booths. (- this could actually work - any law can be vetoed by any citizen - hahahahaha (well, i spose itd have to be a quota for the veto to happen) )

demarchy?

anarcracy?

who cares? just go out and do it! now!

oh, and while you're at it, KILL GEORGE W. BUSH

The death threats aren't funny, and frankly if you're in the US they take them a lot more seriously than you might guess. The internet is monitored, you'd better mean what you say or be sure that it's known to be in jest.

i dont think its a case of kerry is ultimate uber leader, its just that you have to vote for the candidate with the most success of gettting the bush white house OUT... everyone in the world is scared shitless of those fuckers. plus the rest of the world think all americans are fucking retarded (which is maybe 36% unfair)

we had to do a similar thing when we voted the tories out in 1996... we had to vote for Tony Blair. Better than fucking thatcher / major combos but by that time his parties policies had been raped to be closer to the tory party just so they could get right wing arseholes to vote for them. we all lose :(

In a September poll by the University of Maryland, majorities of Bush supporters expressed support for multilateral approaches to security, including the United States being part of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (68%), the International Criminal Court (75%), the treaty banning land mines (66%), and the Kyoto Treaty on climate change (54%). The problem is that most of these Bush supporters weren't aware that Bush opposed these positions.

Incidentally, the initial reason for me to despise Bush was, when way before 9/11, he said: ,,Fuck the Kyoto treaty." and turned his back on the environment. That's it right there. That's what made me turn MY back on him.

Coincidentally, I think Bush would be a huge hypocrite if he'd accuse Iran now for neglected the nucleair treaties or somesuch. After all, he didn't make a big deal out of fucking over international agreements, why should he be bothered if everyone else did it? Fine example he set there :shifty:

The death threats aren't funny, and frankly if you're in the US they take them a lot more seriously than you might guess. The internet is monitored, you'd better mean what you say or be sure that it's known to be in jest.
The FBI can kiss my ass.*

* and I don't live in the US anyway...

After all, he didn't make a big deal out of fucking over international agreements, why should he be bothered if everyone else did it? Fine example he set there :shifty:
Ah, but that's forgetting the fact that Bush is a hypocrit about everything else...

- torture... very evil, unless we do it... and they're bad guys.

- democracy... buy your votes today! Special discount!

- nuclear disarmament... If you don't get rid of your evil weapons of mass-destruction we will nuke you. Maybe.

- freedom for all... unless you're a suspicious muslim, or any foreigner, really...

- Abortion is WRONG! Bombing people... GOOD. Abortion... BAD.

- well, etcetera...

Oops. Yeah, Austria. I actually knew that, I just kind of, er, forgot. :eek:

Good thing Germany is still run by sensible people, but I'm sure I did read something about a right wing party at some point. Maybe it was a regional thing.

the cancellor of austria is wolfgang schüssel (who is "running" this country) and not haider. haider's party fpö lost a lot of power and voters (afaik the fpö had its "strongest moments" around 1997 when they were the third-biggest party in austria) in the last few years. a lot of our politicians are dumb, but they are not right wing extremists at all.

and for bush: kerry rarely said why his voters should vote for him, he always told them why they shouldn't vote for bush...

Incidentally, the initial reason for me to despise Bush was, when way before 9/11, he said: ,,Fuck the Kyoto treaty." and turned his back on the environment. That's it right there. That's what made me turn MY back on him.

Hmmmyes, but surely you know that the air is nowhere as filthy as in the Netherlands, right?

DEN HAAG - Nergens ter wereld is de luchtvervuiling met stikstofdioxide zo sterk als in de Randstad, het Ruhrgebied en Vlaanderen. De vervuiling heeft grote gevolgen voor de volksgezondheid. Jaarlijks overlijden in Nederland 5000 mensen vroegtijdig met problemen aan de luchtwegen. Foto's van de Europese milieusatelliet Envisat tonen de vervuiling haarfijn aan.

14102004091011-6a.jpg

pollution_global.jpg

--Erwin

Yeah. That's because we're so densely populated. Damn, it's such a shame. We should be taking a exemplary role in this!

Look! Ireland is barely polluted at all! Go team EIRE!

So from what I hear, Kerry lost because he didn't go visit Florida after the Hurricanes, but Bush DID go there and stood and waved around a bit saying things like, "I really care about all the dead people! I love you! God loves you! God loves me!"

Today I walked past a tour bus full of Americans, and the tour bus was called Irishland Adventure Tours.

Irishland Adventure Tours.

You fucking idiots. All Americans shall hereby be classified as fuckwits, with the exception of those living in the following states;

1. Blue ones.

I'm trying to upload a picture I took of all of todays headlines, but I can't get it to send from my cell phone to my e-mail. Still, to give you an idea...

BUSH'S WORLD: How can 58,680,364 people be so DUMB?

51% of Americans have NO CLUE

Brace yourself for Four More Years

Florida actually to blame for Four More Years

Lies and deceit pay off for Bush

God admits bad taste in men, presidents

How did he do it?

Americans are dumb

That's the state of the headlines in a lot of papers out here right now. The world is laughing at you guys.

Oozo the clown says: "Ha. Ha. Ha."

When I was a kid that part made me crack up; it was kind of ridiculous. Ah, to be 10...

New York and California, which traditionally have been bitter enemies, seem to have come together over this whole thing.

The plan (as I understand it) is to invade Canada, annex them by simply walking into their unlocked doors and declaring ourselves their new leaders, and then telling the rest of this country to go do something anatomically impossible.

Various other parts of the northeast will be included. And washington too, because it's in the way between California and Canada.

:sombrero:

bushjesus.jpg

President Bush and Vice President Jesus signing some Death Certificates in Bush's home in Texas last Friday.

New York and California, which traditionally have been bitter enemies, seem to have come together over this whole thing.

Here come old flat top

He come groovin' up slowly

He got joo joo eyeball

He one holy roller

He got hair down to his knee

Got to be a joker

He just do what he please

He wear no shoeshine

He got toe jam football

He got monkey finger

He shoot Coca Cola

He say I know you, you know me

One thing I can tell you is

You got to be free

Come together, right now

Over me

He bag production

He got walrus gumboot

He got Ono sideboard

He one spinal cracker

He got feet down below his knee

Hold you in his armchair

You can feel his disease

Come together, right now

Over me

He roller coaster

He got early warning

He got muddy water

He one Mojo filter

He say one and one and one is three

Got to be good looking

'cause he's so hard to see

Come together right now

Over me

Come together, yeah

Come together, yeah

So, yeah… it’s probably time someone from the “middle states” responds to this post.

I voted for Bush. Why? George W. Bush was, without a doubt, the best choice on the ballot. As most of you seem to agree, you either did or would vote for Kerry only because he isn’t Bush. Well, that’s your vote… so go ahead. Unfortunately, that isn’t reason enough for me to pick a candidate.

I live in a country that has two major political parties. That’s it. It’s very, very rare to find someone holding political office outside of the big two. Republicans dominated this election. It’s not that republicans are so much better than democrats… it’s just the democrats are so disorganized at the moment that they rely on Hollywood for their political campaigns. It’s probably because they’re still in shock from the 2000 election, but they really haven’t had to do anything since Clinton. The democrats have fallen out of touch with most of America (as the election proved,) and now rely solely on their elitist / minority vote.

For those who live in other countries… do you know how biased our media is? We have major news outlets creating fake documents to discredit Bush and others that will fake military achievements for Kerry even though over 250 people that served with him consider him a traitor. Days before the election, this liberal media was doing everything possible to see Kerry elected. It was great that they had to be the ones who called Ohio for Bush. Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw, & Jon Stewart all looked sick.

Bush is not this misguided, reckless cowboy like you’ve been told. Bush has made it overly clear that his intentions for invading Afghanistan and Iraq are to remove the dictators in power and rebuild the countries as democracies. That’s it… plain and simple. America isn’t there for money, oil, or to give our military something to do. Have you stopped to think about how history will view Bush 25 years from now if this proves successful? He will be celebrated as a leader who went out on a limb for what he believed and changed one of the most BACKWARD regions of the world. (Of course it could all blow up in his face and end the world… but do you honestly think that’s the intention of any president?)

What about Kerry? Kerry is perceived as weak. He can’t make basic decisions and stand by them. Kerry never laid out a plan for some of the issues Americans care about most: the war, taxes, and health care. About the only issue that Kerry stood still on was Foreign Policy and his plan to mend relationships with France, Germany, and the UN. A vote for Kerry is a crapshoot: he could be better than Bush or he could be worse.

How about his wife? Are all European women like that? She once eluded on live television that Americans have to get used to terrorism because people in Europe have been dealing with it for years.

How about Edwards? Edwards made his fortune suing legitimate doctors out of their money via frivolous lawsuits, and is a one-term senator that had no chance of re-election in his home state.

How do you get Bush out of office? Ahh… it should be SO simple. Bush can barely speak the English language, and he’s for the death penalty. If a legitimate candidate (1) related to people (2) stood for ideals that the country believed in and (3) acted sincere to the concerns of the citizens… a win would be guaranteed. Unfortunately, the 2004 election had no such candidate, so America had to choose between the better of the two on the ballot. Until they can begin to do the above, the dems are going to continue losing power. The democratic party has fallen off the face of the world as far as America is concerned.

We don’t need MTV’s “Rock the Vote” or Diddy’s “Vote or Die” campaign (are you serious?), we don’t want Michael Moore’s propaganda, we don’t care what some absurdly rich actor or actress thinks, we don’t want foreigners living in the Whitehouse, we don’t need anymore stuck up Massachusetts ideology, we can see through the mainstream media’s lies, and while we like the free concerts… we don’t vote for someone because Green Day, Eminem, or Bruce told us to.

Aside from Bush winning the popular count by millions of votes, American’s also chose the republican party to lead the House and Senate. The country has spoken on more than just Bush v Kerry, but all economic, social, domestic, and foreign issues.

Feel free to flame all you want, but you asked what the “middle states” were thinking... just trying to help!

Michael aka ZeroXcape

P.S.

- Some dude was creeping on a girl friend at the bars... :tdown:

- I beat his ass when he wouldn't leave her alone... :tup:

- I had to type this with one hand since my right hand is broke... :tmeh:

Bush has made it overly clear that his intentions for invading Afghanistan and Iraq are to remove the dictators in power and rebuild the countries as democracies. That’s it… plain and simple. America isn’t there for money, oil, or to give our military something to do

:nuts:

How about his wife? Are all European women like that? She once eluded on live television that Americans have to get used to terrorism because people in Europe have been dealing with it for years.

You think Bush can stop terrorism? You think he can march in to these countries and put a magical end to something that's gone on for thousands of years in some shape or form?

Now that we're going on about his wife, let's talk about Bush's daughters. They're pissheads. Why are they such pissheads?

who went out on a limb for what he believed and changed one of the most BACKWARD regions of the world.

You twat.

We don’t need MTV’s “Rock the Vote” or Diddy’s “Vote or Die” campaign (are you serious?), we don’t want Michael Moore’s propaganda, we don’t care what some absurdly rich actor or actress thinks, we don’t want foreigners living in the Whitehouse, we don’t need anymore stuck up Massachusetts ideology, we can see through the mainstream media’s lies, and while we like the free concerts… we don’t vote for someone because Green Day, Eminem, or Bruce told us to.

No, apparently all you need is for somebody to tell you that there's big bad terrorists waiting to blow you all up if you don't vote for him.

Zero, there's a difference between a conclusion you've drawn through your own contemplations - but that great heap of diatribe is no different from the useless tripe spewn by the "biased media". Though I perused your post twice, I can't find ONE phrase - not ONE that I haven't heard one of those biased "journalists" try to hammer into my head on the television. You don't think for yourself sir, because from your way of speaking it's clear that you can not fathom the possibility that you are wrong. You are what is called an apologist - a pathetic excuse for an "individual" who would sweep the atrocities this administration is guilty of and instead color over them with subjective good deeds. I have considered with great introspection and fairly weighed each candidate, but you think your stance is infallible.

I'm sorry you've opted to make this post your first here, because it's one hell of a first impression. Sure, you may be trying to balance our seething hatred for Bush and his ilk by posting your excuse for an opinion, but I'm glad you have done that, because it reinforces the notion that people like you have no regard for a situation such as this, nor a fraction of a hint at what "tact" might actually be. Sir, the situation I speak of is that for the moment, because people without a shred of honor (like yourself) have neglected to fairly count every ballot, and thus 'our' candidate has lost. But you can't wait more than two days to pour a canister of salt in that fucking wound, can you? I'm glad you have an opinion, whether it's your own, or whether you were simply assimilated by the "Borg for Bush", but your candidate has won. Even with our 'needless' propaganda from Michael Moore, Rock the Vote, Vote or Die, and all the liberal biased media - you fucking won. So shut up and go get yourself some ass from the likes of Ann Coulter, or some equally pestilent human being.

You won, so let us be angry, be sad, and wish the outcome was different. Go the hell away. You're not trying to help, and that's a pathetic excuse. You don't represent the "middle states", because although it would make sense, Republicans don't belong to a hive mind. Here, I'll type this one with one hand to make it a fair flame:

Thanks for bettering the mood here. :tdown:

You've done us all a world of good. :tmeh:

Now go and suck Fox News' dick. :tup:

You may have won out there, but the the Forums of Idle Thumbs you're a LOSER and we don't LIKE you. And you SMELL.

Everyone is always wondering when Aliens will come to our planet and open up segways into the universe (yes, the kind you tilt on to roll).

Well, let me tell you something, the only kind of alien that could travel such vast distances would need to be pure energy or something else that holds no concept of space--travelling on a whim to any place. Of course, this kind of life form would ignore us humans, considering us to be just another element in the barren universe, completely physical.

It will never be possible within our current understanding of demensions to travel far away, but if anyone else has ever had or will have the aformentioned abilities, they will simply slide by us.

And that is why Kerry is shit cockering fuck shit.

Manny: :finger:

51% of America is retarded.

As for you, Zero, you may notice history hasn't thanked the Germans. Whether you are just blind or simply have no morals, you all deserve whatever crap you get the next four years.