Travis

Wizard Jam 9 *Team Seeking Thread*

This thread is for folks seeking a team to work with! If you have a particular set of skills and want to contribute to someone else's game, post in this thread, preferably in the following format to make it easy for people to skim the thread and find you. You can also drop by the #wizardjam channel on the Idle Thumbs Slack and chat with people to find teammates. Or just drop in and chit-chat with us while you're working on your game! And if you find a team, please edit your post and note that.

This is the team seeking/LFG thread; if you have a game idea and want to recruit people, use the recruiting/LFM thread.

Format:

What I'm Doing: What you're able to contribute and your experience level

Contact Info: Your contact info (PM, email, whatever)

And optionally:
Time Zone: It's probably easier to work with people who aren't 12 hours off from you? But maybe it's fine.
Portfolio: A link to your portfolio / website / whatever if you have one, so people can check your style.

Then whatever else you want.

Example:

What I'm Doing:

Programming; I'm a web developer and don't know any game engines but would like to learn.

Contact info:

PM me on the forums or message me on the Idle Thumbs Slack

Time Zone: 
EST (UTC -5) but I'm usually up late

Portfolio:

I've never made a video game but here's my website! www.puffin.biz

I've been programming for a long time and am a terrible artist, I'd like to team up with someone who has a little Unity experience that can help teach me and also do art. Willing to work 24 hours a day for 2 weeks straight and my cat can do a perfect Wario impression.

Template:

What I'm doing: 

Contact Info: 
Time Zone:
Portfolio:

---------------------

Thanks to @Dinosaursssssss  and @zerofiftyone for writing the original set of team building threads this was based upon and to @Spenny who stole the previous version which I have copied here, including this final line.

What I'm doing: 

I would like to help/do all of the UI for your Unity game. Most of us put off or don't think about the UI until the last minute on a jam game, so you can offload this to me! If UI is a huge piece of your game (like a crafting-extensive RPG) I should also be able to do that, but we can hash out the details.

Contact Info: 

PM me on here, on slack (I'm "travis" on there), or you can email me at [first name].c.hawks at the mail of google.
Time Zone:

CDT and I don't sleep enough
Portfolio:

My (lame) site is whogas.net and you can click on the portfolio link. You can see that things have gotten better over time!!

I originally was going to do a game for this but I decided that in the end I'd really rather just help other people out with their thing. I'd like to contribute to as many projects as possible!

What I'm doing: 

Music! 2d art/animation! Game design! Unity/Flash/etc programming! I'm not great at 3d art but other than that have a pretty broad skill set. I'd particularly like to do music work though, so hit me up if you need any music for your game.

Contact Info: 

PM me here, direct message on the Idle Thumbs Slack channel, or email at problem.machine at gmail

Time Zone:

Pacific, sleep schedule currently wildly fluctuating

Portfolio:

Games

Music

Writing

... And I'm noticing my 2d art portfolio is real out of date, so I probably want to update that before I share it.