Sign in to follow this  
phoebeshalloway

Even in Arcadia and Solarpunkification

Hi everyone! I recently put two of my games on itch.io for all the world to see! I would love it if y'all would give them a play and welcome any feedback too. They're both free :) You can watch trailers on itch, but here I'll leave some blurbs and screenshots.

https://phoebeshalloway.itch.io/?fbclid=IwAR06Y4PygoFp1oZoSqkFG1m3KC1cV8T-SghpJfe66ZnNP4EhK6ctDENFhUs

SOLARPUNKIFICATION

Play as a guerrilla gardener in a grim and crumbling cyberpunk city, where you will plant gardens in abandoned buildings, water them with water gathered from burst pipes, collect seeds, avoid the police, and transform your city into a green solarpunk world. The game inspired by the writing, art, and design movement known as solarpunk, which seeks to envision a realistic yet optimistic future based around sustainability.

img3.thumb.png.25876c16fd53ae380f695ab093a36d7d.png

Even in Arcadia

In a distant future in which capitalism and consumerism have continued to run rampant, corporations have replaced all government, and planet Earth has long been relegated to legend, society constantly moves to new planets and throws away the old ones like last year's model of smartphone. You are a guest at the launch party for the most recently developed planet: Arcadia. The party takes place at the planet's premiere attraction, the Arcadia Botanical Gardens. As a guest, you may wander the Gardens' various rooms and eavesdrop on the other distinguished guests whose stories and dramas play out in a repeating cycle over the course of the evening.

legacy.thumb.png.bd5852eaf37d5e8423d8a0565b9b128b.png

lagoon.thumb.png.08daacc2cb46d3184f3b56fabf7fb362.png