Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

'Lair Of The Clockwork God' (Size Five Games) - PC, Mac, Switch, XBox, Playstation

I just bought it out of principle, Ben, but I'm also keen to try it out. I'd been saving Time Gentlemen, Please! for a rainy day, but it's time to play both, I reckon.

Thanks! Have you played Ben There, Dan That!? That comes before TGP and should be bundled with it.

While I'm here, I may as well let everyone know that LOTCG is 70% off on Steam, 65% off on Switch and 45%/55% off on PS right now, and the soundtrack is 75% off on Steam too. Incredibly bargainous prices for a game that just won an Aggie Award for best comedy writing! :buyme:

Yes, about ten (oh god) years ago. It's why I saved Time Gentlemen, Please! for the rainy day. Spot of sunshine, to go with the metaphor.

Congratulations to you, Dan, and Size Five! Well-deserved, I'm sure.

Well, as we're bumping the thread (thanks Cordeos!), I may as well link all the sales. The Steam one ends this weekend, and it's really good value! Get on it!

Lair Of The Clockwork God is getting a Limited Run physical release for Switch and PS4!

LairoftheClockworkGod_Mockup_Market_Bann

lair-of-a-clockwork-god-ps4-lrg.png

A grail-diary-style journal full of lore and jokes and lovely art; posters, postcards and a pin with a bunch of exclusive art; physical copy of the amazing soundtrack; physical edition of the game in a trendy modern (reversible) cover and with a stupidly overwritten manual; all bundled up in a nice retro Big Box!

We put a ridiculous amount of work into this, I'm really hoping it does well. Check it out here (and please share)!

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/lair-of-the-clockwork-god