Sign in to follow this  
Erkki

I had a dream about Idle T.

I had one of those dreams that transform into something else every minute. The last scene before waking up was this:

You Idle Thumbs staff were living together (or just hanging out in an apartment maybe). I clearly remember Jake, Chris and Marek, the other people were a bit fuzzy. Chris and Jake were sitting in a room, behind two tables, and they were just starting a contest of who could color comics faster. I think the comics were drawn by themselves. I stupidly asked Chris: "What are you doing?" and Chris told me to get out.

I stepped out into the other room, where the rest of the people were sitting on a couch. I sat down too and Marek said "You picked the wrong person to bother." "So you were betting on Chris?" I asked. Then he probably said something affirmative, and that's all I remember.

Oh man, we were planning to do a coloring contest at E3 2005. I think you saw a blurred vision of the future!

:nuts:

So far I've been spared the humiliation of dreaming of Ide T because one hasn't a social life :P

So far I've been spared the humiliation of dreaming of Ide T because one hasn't a social life :P

Well, I dream about everything.

I just now had a weird dream with Yufster, a mouthfull of peanuts and this weird guy I have a couple of classes with... Weird stuff... was awkward too...

I've had dreams about you all before.

Sorry about that.

What did I do in the dream, Kingz?

the other people were a bit fuzzy.

I've never been called "fuzzy" before.

What did I do in the dream, Kingz?
I was running around trying to fix the computer that that weird character spilled a glass of lemonade into and was all pissy and eating peanuts by the fistfull and you happened to be in my way whichever way I turned... In all, the rest of the dream was a natural continuation of that drunken chat we had last night... and you didn't like the fact that I had a mouthful of peanuts... quite frankly I didn't know why I had been eating them myself...

Insert :naughty: smiley here.

Treppy, I once dreamt that you were my gay best friend. I mean, his name is Padge, but we were on the train (a lot of my dreams seem to take place on a train, especially ones about people I know online) and we were talking about these people we often spoke to online and we figured out that we knew each other online and it was weird and cool. And I said I thought your name was Buddy or something and you/Padge said, "I just didn't want people to track down this gorgeous body of mine." or something. Something like he would say.

It was also weird and cool because the train was travelling across the sea.

I also once dreamt that Tim Schafer was in my school changing rooms (we never actually used them for changing, just for throwing our bags in to...) and he was just waiting around for something to happen.

It was also weird and cool because the train was travelling across the sea.

Damn you, woman, you should have telepathically contacted me, I could have astral projected to you. Not often a train goes across long stretches of water.

LeChimp, I once actually played Bayou Billy. how scary is that? All I remember it was like the first 8-bit game to feature a spoken soundfile. When starting the game you'd hear "CRACKLEthe adventures of CRACKLE Bayou Billy" in a monotonous way.

I've never been called "fuzzy" before.

I have. It's the beard.

Strangley enough, most of the UK Thumbs staff have shared a flat with Spaff at some point. Then he chains us up in the cellar and forces us to write for him :blink:

Down here, we all float... :clownsmiley:

LeChimp, I once actually played Bayou Billy. how scary is that? All I remember it was like the first 8-bit game to feature a spoken soundfile. When starting the game you'd hear "CRACKLEthe adventures of CRACKLE Bayou Billy" in a monotonous way.

Heh, I still have the game...and it still sucks. I even know someone that got their copy of Bayou Billy stolen, why the hell would someone steal Bayou Billy, why not steal a good game like Ninja Gaiden or something. Now that I think about it, I have a crap load of horrible NES games, Mc Kids, Ikari Warriors 2, Phantom Fighter, Bayou Billy.

I'd like to have dreams about trains. It seems like such a wonderfully symbolic thing to constantly dream about. But it's all gibberish here in my head.

Hmm, A girl at work once had a dream that she was on a train that crashed. It was so scary that she fell out of bed and hurt her ankle. Thus she could not cycle to work and had to get the train instead...

Something's very wrong with me. Every time I read the title of this topic, "I had a dream about Idle T.", I think it says instead, "I had a dream about Mr. T."

:mrt:

Seriously, loads and loads of my dreams take place on a train. Old Fashionedy ones with big windows. Once, Chris was a trolley guy on the train, and other time, I sat opposite my half sister I've never met and didn't realize it until I woke up. And once, I thought I was on a train, but it was really an air'plane.

I don't like dreams about rollercoasters because I always end up clinging to the bars with the rest of me flying out being the damn thing. And also, I once had this really awesome dream about an elevator that kept flying up and down and it was really cool.

I also used to have a recurring dream about a house by a pebble beach and a lighthouse, that had a bent parking meter behind it. It was really weird. It was always night time, but I was always discovering something new about it.

And this one time, when I was five, I used to have a recurring nightmare (I never have nightmares now) that my entire family was running in a marathon and they all ran faster than me until they were little dots in the horizon and then disappeared and I gave up and started crying. How's THAT for symbollocks-ness!

I once had a dream of Kingzjester. He ate soup. Go to AG to check it out if you really want to know all the details.

Oh, and in one dream I was a salesman in New York, trying to sell Yufster - who was in mourning because she hadn't got a wacom - a laptop instead of a wacom...

Everybody has to act the spoiled brat SOMEtimes.

Hey, twatty twat twat, I once had a dream about you, too. Well, Earthworm Jim, actually... but, you know...

Hey, twatty twat twat, I once had a dream about you, too. Well, Earthworm Jim, actually... but, you know...
No, hunky, I don't.

I just had my very own Idle T dream. I dreament that when I tried to log onto the forums I was blocked because an age restriction had been added. You now had to be 21 or over to post on Idle Thumbs, and I'm still only 17. :hah: