Sign in to follow this  
Erkki

Help me remember that movie where...

I don't remember if we had a thread for this, and don't know how to search for it because the words are so general...

I'm trying to remember a movie which may or may not exist. In this short film course I'm taking, one of my fellow students came up with an idea/partial script for a short film where a jewish person is escaping a concentration camp through the forest, he is wounded and ends up meeting a child. At some point he realizes that he is already dead. It kind of stuck in my mind as I imagined the visuals, but now I'm thinking maybe it was because there already was a movie like this... Does anyone know? Probably it was a short if it exists...

On 7/15/2018 at 12:11 PM, Erkki said:

I'm trying to remember a movie which may or may not exist. In this short film course I'm taking, one of my fellow students came up with an idea/partial script for a short film where a jewish person is escaping a concentration camp through the forest, he is wounded and ends up meeting a child. At some point he realizes that he is already dead. It kind of stuck in my mind as I imagined the visuals, but now I'm thinking maybe it was because there already was a movie like this... Does anyone know? Probably it was a short if it exists...

I cannot think of anything exactly like this but it sounds a bit like The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas with a dash of Grave of the Fireflies.