Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

The Bard's Tale 6.7 at Gamespot

Thanks for the referal, Intrepid. But I do favor listening to myself rant, much of the time without all the proper facts, instead of listening to others' criticisms or trying to educate myself. You might say that in that way, I'm very much like a syndicated game review. You might also say that I haven't slept in two days and that I'm full of shit, but I thought that was funny for a second. I'm too tired to delete it though.

Suit yourself. It's good stuff. Me, I prefer to educate myself. :grin:

Nah, I'll take a look at it. :) I've been writing a design document for the last two days, and when I get a fire lit under my ass, I'm the most driven person there ever dun was. Right now though it's time to simultaneously hit and befowl 'the sack', as I haven't showered, and I'm too tired to care. Good thing I have clean sheets waiting.

I wonder how many people I can offend or make vomit tonight... :gaming:

Heh, I made the mistake of taking off my shirt. Heading for the shower now... must... stop.. arbitrary posts... can't.. make it... ughn. *thud*

:crazy:

I have low tolerance for convoluted forum filibusters. Go get some rest before I open a can of cens0r on your sorry arse.

Yep, I'm in the process of reading the hallway now. What I've read so far is indeed pretty great...and that one cutscene where the large green monster's arm falls next to that clay guy, and and the fork and knife magically appear in his hands is one of the most arbitrarily hilarious things I have seen in a long time.

Heh, wot the hell! After playing Fable (where you can spend hours just farting and shouting 'Shit!' at villagers) I'm wanting for more raw British humour, so I'll eventually pick this title up. You Brits are a charming bunch of crass arses, you be. And the guys are pretty cute, too. Mmmph. :naughty:

EDIT: Hey wait!! Isn't there a demo out now for it?! :grin:

Yeah, you can find the demo via google. Microsoft I think published the game originally, way back when. I'd do a search in the bowels of that demon so see if it's available from them.

Glad you like it, Manny. I did a run-through of the whole game a while back. It took me a little less then 3 hours to get through it all, even when I knew every puzzle, where everything was, etc - so there's a lot of gameplay packed in there - and a lot more humor.

Ok, sewiouswy you guys. I'm goi'g to bed. :fart:

I just bought it today, but I can't play it till I'm back in Hungary on Saturday. I'll post my first impressions once I've taken it for a spin.

I've only played a little bit, but it seems to be fun. Not something I want to play when my parents are in the room though. Compeletly sucks the fun out of it. Oh how I wish they would have put a place to plug in headphones on the xbox.