zerofiftyone

WIZARD JAM 7 // Team Seeking

This thread is for folks seeking a team to work with! If you have a particular set of skills and want to contribute to someone else's game, post in this thread, preferably in the following format to make it easy for people to skim the thread and find you. You can also drop by the #wizardjam channel on the Idle Thumbs Slack and chat with people to find teammates. Or just drop in and chit-chat with us while you're working on your game! And if you find a team, please edit your post and note that.

This is the team seeking/LFG thread; if you have a game idea and want to recruit people, use the recruiting/LFM thread.

Format:

What I'm Doing: What you're able to contribute and your experience level

Contact Info: Your contact info (PM, email, whatever)

And optionally:
Time Zone: It's probably easier to work with people who aren't 12 hours off from you? But maybe it's fine.
Portfolio: A link to your portfolio / website / whatever if you have one, so people can check your style.

Then whatever else you want.

Example:

What I'm Doing:

Programming; I'm a web developer and don't know any game engines but would like to learn.

Contact info:

PM me on the forums or message me on the Idle Thumbs Slack

Time Zone: 
EST (UTC -5) but I'm usually up late

Portfolio:

I've never made a video game but here's my website! www.puffin.biz

I've been programming for a long time and am a terrible artist, I'd like to team up with someone who has a little Unity experience that can help teach me and also do art. Willing to work 24 hours a day for 2 weeks straight and my cat can do a perfect Wario impression.

Template:

Pitch:

What I'm doing: 

Contact Info: 
Time Zone:
Portfolio:

---------------------

Thanks to @Dinosaursssssss for writing the original set of team building threads this was based upon.

Like I imagine a lot of people, I am not sure how available I am going to be over the jam period but I will do my best!

What I'm Doing:

Music/Sound Design

I contributed to a few games in Wizards Jam 5 and 6, and am looking to get more experience and have fun. I'm definitely more interested in the music side of things, but I can do small bits of sound design if it is required.

Contact Info:

Here on the forums, on the slack for the duration of the jam (@atlantic), or via email at attlantic [dot] jam @ gmail [dot] com

Time Zone: GMT/UTC

Portfolio: For Wiz Jam 5 I contributed music and sound design to The Calster's A Thousand Dormant Machines, and music to Zirrrus' Prepare for the Jelly and BenX's The Robot's Lips. For Wiz Jam 6 I made some cyberpunky music for both SuperBiasedMan's Get Hoisted and Mythalore's ICE Wave/NEON Shell.

Here's a Soundcloud link with all the music and more:

(fake edit: oops nudity lol)

What I'm doing:  Music/sound design

Contact Info: Message me on here, I can get Slack ready if you need.
Time Zone: GMT usually, but 10th-17th I'll be on EST.
Portfolio: 

What I'm doing: 

Voice Acting with friends

I got a bunch of family and friends to do the VO for my last WJ game, The Eyes of Cheatin Hitman (links below). Pro Tip - VO makes for an awesome party night! My friends have been asking when we can record more VO for a game, so send us a script with a little background on the characters and we'll send you some audio files!

I have at least four actors queued up who can probably do multiple characters each. 

Contact info:

DM, #wizardjam slack,

[email protected]

Portfolio:

Eyes of Cheatin Hitman voices

Luigi voice 

Time zone:

CST (-6 GMT)

4 hours ago, coughlinjon said:

Pro Tip - VO makes for an awesome party night! My friends have been asking when we can record more VO for a game, so send us a script with a little background on the characters and we'll send you some audio files!

Ahhh that sounds like a fun time :D