Sign in to follow this  
syntheticgerbil

Delicate Rayman 3, touchit, feelit

I played it, but got stuck on some lame winter level where giant rocks fell on me all the time.

I've finished it (with gamepad, PC version), but relying on my memory is never advised. :fart: Still, go ahead and ask.

I have it and have played some of it. It's ok. The worst part is the camera. The camera is terrible. There is some fun stuff though. The psychodelyc surfing is the best. I don't think I'd really recommend it to anyone though.

The psychodelic surfing really blew me away. The rest of the game (I played only a few hours) didn't live up to that, seemed pretty standard platformer. Not at all like Rayman 2, which felt much more slow-paced, concentrating on beauty and design instead of random wacky action madness.

But the surfing is totally OK. I'd like to play that for an entire evening if I'm really feeling mellow.

i bought my version for $10USD

I'm a huge fan of the series and love the game dearly but it's just not the same as rayman 2. game play wise it's a little different but i just feel myself getting board with it. I've only played threw about half and had to put it down. i recommend the game to anyone who wants to give it a shot but don't get your hopes up for anything great.

I have it for PC, but it doesn't like my analogue gamepad, so Rayman walks if you push it into the diagonal position. This, of course, makes it impossible.