dimaCyberpunk

Chronicles of cyberpunk: Awakening

Hi! In my previous post I told about my game Chronicles of cyberpunk and here I will post updates about the second part of this game Chronicles of cyberpunk: Awakening. This is an independent game, you don't need to play the first part to understand what is happening, since there will be a brief retelling of the events of the first part in the beginning

• Unreal Engine
  • working on it since January 8, 2017 (and the first part was released on January 7)
  • twitter
  • instagram

DlqxnbDXsAEk0CJ.jpg

1.jpg

Here is some illustrations for the game. Now I'm learning how to program on UE4 using C++, my knowledge about C# is useless here. And finished 5 locations, but still need to add a lot of details to it

1.jpg

Hi! I keep working every day and have already finished the basis for the game world. I had about 150 photos of different architectural constructions and interesting design objects, I made models, which don'd looks the same, I just inspired by them. But the longer I did it, the more I got bored .. productivity has decreased very much and recently did not make more than 2 models a day, sometimes also made animations. But now for the current stage the world is ready and I can finally start programming. By the way, the game will have 11 locations and you could move freely between some of them (in the first part there was 9 locations)

001183515.jpg

001196026.jpg

001196021.jpg

001157401.jpg

Here is all 11 locations from the game. These screenshots will allow you to estimate its scale. The most important thing for me is to make this world more alive than in the previous game

111111.jpg

111.jpg

222.jpg

333.jpg

444-768x414.jpg

888-652x520.jpg

555.jpg

666.jpg

777.jpg

999.jpg

101010.jpg