Steve

Tone Control Season 2 Episode 4: Nina Freeman!

Tone Control 18:

Tone Control 18

Nina Freeman
It's like rain on your podcasting day. It's when a train goes by, and you can't hear what I say. It's the hammer blows, that ruin your take. And who woulda thought, it figures. Despite a variety of exciting sonic interruptions, Steve and Nina soldier on to talk through her work a s Nuovo Award-winning indie game designer of titles like how do you Do It?, Cibele, and Lost Memories Dot Net, and her experience becoming a level designer on Tacoma at Fullbright. Pull up a chair, settle in, and don't let the distant hooting throw you.

Games Discussed: Myst, Final Fantasy X-2, how do you Do It?, Cibele, Kimmy, Lost Memories Dot Net, Gone Home, Tacoma

I loved this. Thanks so much guys. It's hilarious how much vocabulary you share, like the 'owned' thing -- I've not used people used it so Steveishly before.

The rain came up slowly at such a perfect time I thought at first you had edited it in. Extremely relaxing, I love that sound.

Is Nina on these forums as well? Or should I '@' her on the tweets?

8 hours ago, osmosisch said:

I loved this. Thanks so much guys. It's hilarious how much vocabulary you share, like the 'owned' thing -- I've not used people used it so Steveishly before.

The rain came up slowly at such a perfect time I thought at first you had edited it in. Extremely relaxing, I love that sound.

Is Nina on these forums as well? Or should I '@' her on the tweets?

Hah, thanks so much! Yeah it was a fun conversation and yeah I ruin people's language, unfortunately.

Nina is not on the Idle Thumbs forums as far as I'm aware, but pinging her on twitter would be the way to go! Thanks for listenin :)