Sign in to follow this  
pabosher

Secret Santa 2k17

N1nja usually does, but i've not seen him around recently! 

I think he got mucked about a fair bit on the last one, which may also be a contributing factor.

Well poop on those rotters who did that! 

We love you n1njaaaa. 

Oh no, that sucks :( I really enjoyed being part of a community that did it; I just have no idea how to set one up personally.

Messing about isn't the main reason, it's more that I've been super busy this last month with house buying, and also over Christmas time I'll be on holiday, so I won't be able to police my dms as much! If people want it I can set it up, that's no problem!

Also I haven't been on the forums as much as work has been cracking down on non work internet usage. That and the boss can see my screen XD

14 hours ago, N1njaSquirrel said:

Messing about isn't the main reason, it's more that I've been super busy this last month with house buying, and also over Christmas time I'll be on holiday, so I won't be able to police my dms as much! If people want it I can set it up, that's no problem!

Also I haven't been on the forums as much as work has been cracking down on non work internet usage. That and the boss can see my screen XD

Well I’m glad you didn’t get messed about! Good luck w everything; sounds like a busy time :P