zerofiftyone

SHOWCASE WEEKEND // Welcome Thread

showcaseweekend.thumb.png.de28a25a7743f569a8a93cfd588e3b43.png

Hey all! It's time for the Showcase Weekend. This is a new thing we're trying for WJ5, to encourage people to give each other more feedback after the jam. 

If you're streaming the games on Twitch this weekend, feel free to promote your channel and streaming schedule in this thread.

From what I've played so far, I have to say I'm really impressed and enthused about how good this community is. Some of the games are really well polished and visually impressive, others are more "jammy" but still pack in some really cool and fun stuff. Wizard Jam is awesome! :)

This is the first Wizard Jam I've followed/participated in - I took the Showcase Weekend™ opportunity this morning to play through pretty much all the Mac-playable submissions, and I'm glad I did. There are some real gems in there! Thought about trying to stream, but setting up and commenting on an actually-good stream is real work.

Hullo all!  

I'll be streaming some, if not a whole bunch of Jam games tomorrow from Noon EST.  twitch.tv/feeona

I'm excited to see what's been created.  ^0^

Me and my partner Jessica have been spending the weekend playing through several of the games. We're leaving comments on the jam pages as it's easiest for us from the couch. 

I've enjoyed showcase weekend! Watching streams and getting more feedback on my game has been great! Thanks to everyone participating.

I personally didn't have much time to actually play many of the games over the weekend, so I will try to play some throughout the week and leave feedback in threads or on itch.

If you feel like you haven't gotten a lot of downloads or input on your game, send me a DM and I'll put you at the top of my personal queue. I don't want anyone to feel like they spent two weeks working on something that nobody played. Don't feel guilty shooting me a message, either. I really want to give your game the attention it deserves.