Hey everyone!

Group of friends and I finished our first Wizard Jam game.

wQORzD.gif

Play Tetris while other users submit blocks through http://endingthealphabet.xyz/. Loosely inspired by the jackbox series and designed to be played over a twitch stream. Hopefully we can get a big crowd of people submitting blocks over next weekend, time to be determined!

Super cool idea! Can't wait to see this get played on Twitch! That's a good-looking arcade room, too (that classic carpet... yesss).

I got some kind of animation glitch (according to the debug log) when I pressed the button on the wall, but I'm not sure if it affected anything. It didn't crash the game, at least. I can try to replicate it if you want me to get the exact error message.

11 hours ago, getinthedamnbox said:

Super cool idea! Can't wait to see this get played on Twitch! That's a good-looking arcade room, too (that classic carpet... yesss).

I got some kind of animation glitch (according to the debug log) when I pressed the button on the wall, but I'm not sure if it affected anything. It didn't crash the game, at least. I can try to replicate it if you want me to get the exact error message.

I think that might be the reason the fans stop! Thanks for the heads up.

Enjoyed Goldblum mode and all the arcade cabinets. Reminded me of the Regular Show arcade games:

I could see things getting really crazy/silly with a Twitch stream of this.

It was fun to play along with this game on stream! I also played it, but without other players it somewhat defeats the purpose. My only criticism controls are fairly counter-intuitive (most tetris clones I've played have spacebar as quick drop, up as rotate, and down as slow drop). This seems like it would be a lot of fun to play with a couple other people, so I'll try to get a real session in at some point.