HeyWilson

Darksiders 3 Excitement?

I am, despite being let down a bit by #2, and the game eating my save game 26 hours in (never went back). Just bring me angels and demons fighting with comically huge weapons while metal plays in the background and I'll be there.

When it leaked I was excited. Then I saw what they were demoing and I was less so.

I think I'll be a lot more into it once the game has been spruced up a bit and they show something off that doesn't look like a very early demo.

I loved both Darksiders games, I am a big fan of the art style, so I will definitely buy it.

What I am not a big fan of is things like the Fury collection, good deal, misleading marketing.

Hi yes, I am here for excitement. I loved DS2, more than the original, though even that holds up well (Warmastered version runs very nicely, thankyou).

On 5/21/2017 at 8:13 PM, TychoCelchuuu said:

That depends. How excited are you?

VERY excited. On a scale from 1-10 of excitement.. I'm a solid 2........ 1 being most excited.

I'm a big ol' fan of both of them. From their basic hack and slash gameplay to it's dungeon puzzle level design.. It feels like a game that is not too much of anything that it borrows from and that is the perfect type of "comfort game" for me. And the art style is ON POINT. So, yeah.. I'm pumped. Boo yeah.

Not that excited about Darksiders 3, at least yet. I did however just order physical Darksiders 1 Warmastered edition for Wii U.

6 hours ago, HeyWilson said:

VERY excited. On a scale from 1-10 of excitement.. I'm a solid 2........ 1 being most excited.

Curious, do you always scale things in reverse? Most people would indicate greater excitement with a greater number such as 10/10, etc. 

100% I am excited, I can't wait to see more from this series, the IGN First Demos were very early days yet so plenty of room for improvement that I'm banking on being used up.

Lets see how it shapes up in a few years when it is nearing release