Sign in to follow this  
Jake

When you discover your friend suddenly owns an abandonned train car...

... you really have no choice but to film a 5 minute, really lame, horror movie in the middle of the night and then show up an hour late for work on Monday. I don't know how we were so lucky but somehow my friend ended up owning some land with a half rotted out box car sitting in the middle of the woods. Good times. Hopefully a couple of screen grabs will be forthcoming for no reason.

Whatttt? How often do you come across things like that. Oh also, the abandonned train car is about 150 feet from a lake with a lone dying boat and rotten dock, which is next to a camp site complete with rusted up 50s refrigerator, crazy altar carved into the tree for some reason (which contained an open bag of balloons??), and machete wedged into the wooden picnic table, and that's just next to a 20 year old camper trailer which had a chainsaw in it when he bought the property.

Clearly we had no choice.

There has to be some way we can work this into a feature...

When is it coming out? And will there be director's commentary because that's all I care about.

thanks.

Excellent. I am pleased.

How many posts do I need to leave this "Junior Member" label in my painful past?

I don't know how we were so lucky but somehow my friend ended up owning some land with a half rotted out box car sitting in the middle of the woods.
Horror movie gold.

At some point you must push the box car into the lake, it's just it's destiny to be there.